Sooga (Add in for Males)

How you Meet:
You were a Sheikah traitor , which meant you were a Yiga. In fact you were actually about to be assigned to third in command to Master Kohga. Master Kohga than assigned you to go do a quest with his second in command, Sooga. You accepted but it was awkward to go with Sooga since he of course didn't trust you. On your journey to this quest, you decided to get to know him. "So, your Sooga right?" He grunted and nodded. "I'm going to assume you're Y/N if I'm not correct?" You nodded. You both didn't really talk after intros but you both decided to take a break. He was training however while you were watching him. You noticed how he was getting tired so you decided to go up to him and gave him a banana. "Here, you look like you need it." He was flattered about your generosity, he rejected it though but demanded that he should have it. After that, you both sat down while eating bananas.

How you Hug:
He didn't understand physical affection at first so you had to teach him. You would hug him while he was training from behind and he would really like when you did that. He started getting used to the hugging as he started hugging you as well. When I mean that I mean he loves hugging you a lot. His hugs would be protective and gentle. He would sometimes even pick you up bridal style while kissing you forehead. (You can tell that hes kissing you by booping the mouth of his mask against your forehead).

First Date Fails/Success:
He had zero clue where to take you so he just asked you where you would like to go. There also wasn't really anywhere to go if you think about it cause the Yiga are wanted everywhere so you both decided to watch a movie at the hideout. The movie was fun to watch and you both enjoyed your night together. Date was surprisingly a success.