ARRIVAL

unknown skipped across the flooring of her cabin, waiting for the arrival of their new friend to arrive. of course, they had been waiting a while, but nothing would kill their happiness, right?

they checked their chest, groaning to see most of their meat supply was gone. "ROACH!!! YOU TOOK MY MEAT AGAIN, DIDN'T YOU??" they shouted, peering down at their trap doors to see their friend pop out. she giggled. "c'mon, i had no meat!! i could've died, you know??"

"yeah yeah yeah, i'm waiting for someone, shoo, shoo!!" unknown whispered playfully, watching as the arachnid slowly climbed back into her base. they soon heard loud knocks at the door, followed by a shout as they knocked harder. they rolled their eyes, opening the door as a gooey yet seemingly annoying person awaited them.

"hey bestie." they said.

"hey??" the other replied. "what's your name??" it took a few moments for the slime to respond, but they did eventually. "oh.. name, right!! just call me slime.. or goop. my pronouns are he/him, or my neopronouns goop/goopself!!" goop smiled. they both smiled. "nice names." unknown walked out, gliding down the hill as they waited for the other to follow. they bounced gently, not making any damage to their gooey skin.

"eyyy nice!!" unknown complimented, slowly seeing an invisible person with a clown hat come nearer to them. "hey :)"

"who's the clown??" goop asked, poking it to see if it was a ghost or not.

"goop, this is demor, demor, this is goop! :D" they said, their smile widening. "okay, hi funny person."

"what about me?? :(" roach opened the mountain door, the trio walking to her quickly.

"ah, yes! this is roach!! an artist of the server! oh, and my name is unknown! orr, call me gambler." they said excitedly. "ooh!! i like you guys, you seem fun!!" slime examined them all.

"i'll stay :)"

318 WORDS