VIII

" is everybody ready?? " unknown asked everyone who was silently watching in the crowds. some said yes whilst the rest nodded. they smiled, walking to a nearby lever and, without paying full attention, flicked it.

" wait, unknown!! i had something else to—! "

they quickly felt their heart sink, many tnt blocks coming out of dispensers hidden under wooden planks and with a few shouts and screams, many were damaged by the tnt which had caused lots of injuries and the death of slime, victoria, roach, and indigo. people who would've joined the bad side or are the bad side had eaten and brought a range of different things to be protected. and the injuries would obviously hyper heal, but it would take some time.

" slime.. ? fuck— w-well.. it's been a good show, my fellow members!! but, i must be going- "

" YOU FUCKER!!! "

everyone turned to see demor, holding their axe and having a full suit of armour. unknown gulped and waved, quickly drinking some random speed potion and running off.

" I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET DOING THIS ONCE I SHOVE THIS AXE UP YOUR THROAT!!! "

they snickered, running back to their house. where's slime.. does he hate me now?? i've got extra emeralds?? damn, what if–

" unknown?? "

" oof! "

unknown and slime ran into each other, quickly apologising then standing up.

" im sorry i blew you up, slime, honest!! i'll give more emeralds!! "

slime shook his head. " it's fine!! though i would like some more emeralds.. if that's okay!! " unknown nodded, giving him 25 more emeralds to either keep or spend.

" thank you!! " he said, quickly running away whilst dragging unknown with him. " i was gonna say i have something else to show you, but now i can show you, right?? "

they nodded.

the danger was high
but the risk was low