VI

unknown flicked their tail feathers, looking over to their trusty assistant, slime. they sighed ; sooner or later was when the truth had to come out, if he wasn't on their side, they should just get it over with now.

" slime. " they mumbled, the gloopy slime quickly darting to them. " yep? what's up?? "

unknown looked off to the side. why is this so hard.. they thought, clenching their hands in fists.

" you may or may not want to even be associated with me anymore, hell, you might even take away one of my lives!! but.. " they stopped.

" are you okay, unknown?? what's wrong.. ?? " slime constantly asked, putting a reassuring hand on their shoulder.

" look.. "

" i may have lied about the pets and the items and stuff.. i.. eh.. might've wanted to use them to uh.. take the server back. so it would be like old times. just like me, you, roach and demor had on day one!! we could have that back slime!! just.. damn it, don't leave me at this point!! i need you, in a unromantic way anyways.. i-i'll give your sword back, promise!! i've already enchanted it.. "

slime opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out as unknown's arms shook and tears rolled down their cheeks.

" don't go. your my closest friend. "

slime giggled, giving them a hug as he looked around the room. " i wouldn't leave you, unknown!! that would be dumb, to be honest. i would probably get killed within the next five seconds!! " he joked.

unknown looked at their assistant, wiping their eyes as they smiled. " your right. i'm overthinking this.. oh, and your sword!! here, " they said, rummaging through a hidden chest and grabbing the now shining and repaired sword. slime squealed, grabbing the material immediately. " thank you!! "

they both laughed.

they both were happy.

happy.

" WHAT THE FUCK—!!! "

an axe swung its way into unknown's head, instantly killing them in the process as the gloopy assistant screamed, watching his boss bleed out and die.

" where are the rest of the items, slime?! "

it was demor.

demor had been the cause of his boss's first death. demor had grabbed their axe. demor had come to get the items. demor had to be killed.

" i won't repeat myself any longer!! where are the items?!? "

slime tightened the grip on his sword.

it was just one more death.

right?!

..

right??

he jabbed the sword into demor's heart, a gasp of pain being let out as their body tumbled onto the floor whilst slime watched emotionlessly.

philza walked in, now seeing the two bodies on the floor. he shot a glare at the slime, only to be met with dull words.

" don't worry yourself. i only caused demor's death. " he mumbled.

---------

honey collected some, well.. honey from his bee friends, sneakily eating some whilst he did. two distant screams were heard, quickly followed by unknown running towards him.

" DEMOR IS GOING TO KILL US!! " they lied. " THEY TRIED KILLING ME!! AND DID!! " honey gasped. " is that so?? that must be why everyone's thing keep disappearing!! i'll inform everyone!! "

" please do.. !! " they mumbled, flashing a grin at demor.

" if i had my axe again—! " demor yelled, being interrupted by unknown. " if you use your head, you wouldn't kill me. that would prove my point. well! off i go! "

demor angrily balled their fists, knowing they would pay unknown back soon.

--------

indigo sighed. everyone's items were going, its were also gone, it didn't know what to do!!

it wrote something in its journal.
journal?
journal.

indigo laid the book down, flopping down on its bed and recited some enderian language it had been taught.

what could it mean?? unknown never told it.

--------

a letter

" BE AT THE LAKE BY DAWN, GATHERING OF THE SMP.
BE THERE OR ELSE NO GIFT?? LOL "

a letter to all

that decides

fate