IV

once the light had returned, unknown woke with a feeling of panic. what if the voice didn't forgive them? using their power to keep them as far away as possible. what if they used their power to hurt them? spending many more miserable days in that hell of a room! what if—

"unknown."

unknown quickly turned their head across to philza, wincing at the pain of moving too fast. "hey dad! have you.. spoke to the voice lately??" they asked, nervously scratching the back of their neck as his stern expression turned into a soft frown.

"look, you can make friends, okay?? just.. make sure they'll either be on board with the plan or they don't know. and.. that slimecican.." he mumbled, trailing off before unknown put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "don't worry dad," they started.

"he'll be on our side, no matter what."

— » FAST FORWARD — »

slime smiled, watching unknown pace back and forth repeatedly as her calmness soon became curiosity. "you k??" goop asked. they turned around, peering at him and smiling. "yep!" they answered.

"so.. what's the plan about??" slime asked, fiddling with their fingers as unknown sighed. "i told you it's a surprise! but i bet the entire smp will love it. even you! you like surprises, don't you??" goop grunted, shaking his head as he kept pondering about the idea.

maybe it's a party.. or.. a gathering of some sort?? maybe gifts for every member!! ooh, i soooo want emeralds!! slime thought, squealing with excitement travelling through his veins. "so.. is it presents??"

unknown smiled, turning around yet crossing their fingers behind their back. "sorta! now no more clues!!" they giggled, feeling a pit form in their stomach.

— » FAST FORWARD — »

roach sighed, writing down something in her journal simply because she thought - no, she knew that unknown and slime were acting strange! she stopped writing once she saw demor enter, closing the book as she let out a huff of disappointment.

"you haven't found out anything knew about the plan with them two??" demor asked, quickly getting an answer with a dissatisfied head shake. "and the thing is that i don't know if it's good or not!! i mean what if it is?? we might've been disagreeing with something absolutely amazing!!" roach confessed, groaning before flopping down on her bed in anger.

"it's fine, roach. i know them, i don't think they're up to no good. unless they are.. hey, isn't phil up on it too??" demor asked, hearing a return of their nether and demon friend.

"hey guys, me and shmile had fun at the nether, it was so cool!!" ordizary yelled, his excitement turning into quietness. "busy, eh?" he scoffed, of course knowing about the plan, but trusting unknown no matter what.

"mhm.. i've written down possible ideas for it, but it just doesn't add up to our info! i mean—"

"eh??" shmile asked in a confused manner. "ideas?? info?? the fuck're you talking about??" they asked once more, roach quickly thinking of an excuse. "hhHHEEEYYY!! i need to decorate my room a bit more and i was thinking of crafting something with some glowdust, unfortunately i don't have any left. could you go back for a few minutes to grab some please?? pretty please???" roach whined, of course in an acting manner. ordizary rolled his eyes, dragging shmile with him to the nether portal.

"oh- well i'll see you soon guys!! bye!!" they shouted to the other two before leaving once more. the two sighed, knowing this wasn't going to be easy to hide from the good of the smp.

600 words