promise

warning - abuse, blood, violence

7 months later
sorry for all the time skips but it makes more sense this way.

"Babe!"

"What?"

"Can you come here?"

Kilian comes to our shared room and sits on the end of the bed facing me.

"Whats the matter...?"

"You know what day it is?"

"no..?"

Okay before I go off, let me catch you up.

That man thats sitting in front of me is Kilian Caring, my boyfriend of 7 months.

I accepted a date with him and he took me out to some expensive place. He works at a hotel at the front desk. He has no siblings, no parents and never had a girlfriend (so i'm his first!).

We are living in the Tower because he says he loves my friends so much and doesn't want to take me away from them. Life for us is great and we are both happy...

"Its our 7th month anniversary.."

"And?" nevermind.

"And?? This is an important fucking day and your saying and-"

Kilian landed a hard slap across my cheek and pushed me against the wall next to our bed, making a dent in it.

He had pure venom and disgust in face and his veins were popping out of his forehead and hands. I felt tears prick my eyes as he moved his hand to my neck and started to choke me life it would satisfy him.

Maybe it would.

He had a hard grip on my arms that it would probably leave bruises. I can already feel them forming.

This isn't the first time he hit me and it certainly won't be the last.

Bucky would never do this to me.

Never.

"I don't give a shit! Your supposed to put your respect to me! Fuck you and Today! Learn your place bitch, before I put you in it."

He forcefully let me go and walked out the room to go do whatever and I slid down the wall and cried.

Cried like my life depended on it.

———

"Alright avengers, this is a quick in and out mission. Get in, get the files and get out." Steve says through the comms.

It felt weird being on a mission on our 7th anniversary but after this beating, i insisted to let me walk around to clear my brain and come back to him and treat him right.

Yep, I basically just asked for another beating because he knows i'm lying.

I literally had to sneak out for this mission, but I could care less about the consequences anymore.