a want, a need, a love

A stark party comes with a lot of choices, consequences, and moments you will never forget...

Tonight was a night of consequences.

———

All of us girls stood in the elevator in silence.

"So are you gonna kill it?"

"WANDA!"

"I'm just asking! Thats a serious question."

"Yes Wanda I'm going to keep it, do you think i'm a monster?"

"Well you did almost kill me for making a plan with Tony to keep you out of the Tower."

"True...Okay ladies enough about me and this situation I'm in, What's the plan for you ladies."

"Oh, Everyone is going to get fucked by the end of the night and-"

"No Wanda, Thats just you and y/n."

"Don't bring me into this Jane."

"How is she going to fuck a robot?"

It was quiet for a good 3 seconds before everyone busted out laughing including Wanda.

But not me, I'm on the edge of the rail in the elevator.

You see, Bucky and I were going as the OLD joker and Harley, meaning I needed a full on bodysuit that was just black and red...

Well my dumbass thought we were doing the NEW Joker and Harley, meaning instead I got the one with the jacket, 'daddy's little monster' shirt and these short ass shorts..

I'm screwed.

———

The elevator door opens and we all walk out strutting like bad bitches.

The boys come into view and everyone went off with there partner.

Thats when I saw the man himself.

Holy Shit.

James is standing there with metal arm on the bar and his right hand holding a glass of (what I think) champagne. He has green hair wax in his hair and is slicked back and in a little bun that's resting on his neck.

His costume obviously concludes of a purple suit with gold buttons with a green dress shirt and a yellow tie around his neck. He has on a purple glove on his right hand and has fake scar and makeup on his face.

And in his jacket pocket he has a fake knife with fake blood on it.

30% screwed

His eyes land on me and for a second I see...Love and Lust?

"y/n? w-what happened to your costume?"

I walk closer to him and put my hands on his shoulders, feeling the smooth suit under my fingers and looking up at him innocently like I did not just walk in here with the shortest shorts in the middle of December.

"What ever do you mean, puddin?" I giggle innocently at my 'puddin' joke...but I don't think he took it as a joke.

"Doll, i'm serious-"

50% screwed

"Puddin don't be so serious...if you want the part, you got to act ya part Mr.J"