𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲- (𝟑)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

⋅} ────── ⊰

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Don't worry bout it, it's all good."

Taymor

I jumped, startled by a sudden knock on my front door. Who could it be? I wasn't expecting anyone to come over. I hurriedly rushed to the door before opening it. To my surprise, it was Kentrell.

"Oh, hey." I greeted him awkwardly. "I didn't know that you'd be coming over, I didn't think that you wanted to see me after what happened."

"That's why I stopped by. After you left, I started to feel like shit. I overreacted yesterday and I'm sorry." Kentrell apologized as he handed me a bouquet of roses. "I guess I was just a lil mad that you decided to lie to me." I nodded my head understandingly.

"No, I get it and I'm not mad at you for the way you reacted. I kinda deserved it." I responded while letting him in. "You have every right to be upset with me." He smiled and made his way to the couch.

"That still don't make the way I treated you okay. There was no reason for me to act like that, I could've dealt with my anger another way." I could tell he was sorry for his actions. I walked over to the couch and sat beside him.

"It might not but at least you were able to admit that you were wrong. Not too many people are able to do something like that." I replied as I flashed him a smile. "I can tell that you really mean it." An audible sigh escaped Kentrell's lips.

"I feel like sorry isn't enough though. After allat, you deserve way more than just a sorry. Is there anything else I can do to show you I'm sorry?" I simply shook my head.

"Ion want you to feel like you need to do anything else for me. Your apology was enough, if anything, I should be the one apologizing." I snaked an arm around Kentrell in an effort to comfort him. "It's ight, you don't gotta keep beating yourself up about it."

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

"Don't worry bout it, it's all good." Part of me felt horrible that Kentrell felt the need to apologize for something I caused him to do. "Are you still mad at me?"

"No, I'm fine now. Like I told you, all I needed was a lil time alone." He answered. I smiled in relief.

"So do that mean we good now?"

"Yeah, I guess it does." He stared at me intently, causing me to tremble under his gaze. I uttered a small yelp, feeling his hand caress my cheek as he leaned in for a kiss. Without thinking, I shoved him off.

"I'm really sorry." I apologized. "I just wasn't ready." Luckily, he didn't seem to be upset.

"It's fine." I began to play with my fingers. It's not like I wanted our relationship to be this way. Though I tried my hardest, I didn't have any feelings towards him-none at all. Was this normal? "I guess I should've asked you first and seen if you were cool with it."

"You didn't have to, I was just a lil surprised, that's all. I'm sure I'll be ready next time." I assured him.

"If you're not ready next time, that's okay. Ion wanna make you feel like you're being pressured into doing nun. If you feel like things are moving too fast, just tell me and I'll try my best to slow em down. Just tell me if you get uncomfortable, ight?" I nodded my head silently.

"Okay." Even though Kentrell seemed nice, I felt as if I had no connection to him. Would our relationship last?

A/N: Sorry it took so long for an update^^