𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞-(𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

       "I feel like y'all would get along."

Omniscient

  "Well aren't you gonna tell me how it went?" Taymor asked eagerly, revealing a beaming grin from ear to ear. Kentrell nodded his head, deciding to stay true to his word.

"Ight, I will." He replied. Taymor rolled his eyes playfully.

"Okay, hurry the fuck up and tell me then." He joked, followed by a slight chuckle. "What you taking so long for?" He noticed that the two of them seemed to get along better as friends than when they were a couple. Taymor found it refreshing.

"Fine damn, don't rush me." Kentrell responded with a smile. "It went pretty good actually, he was really nice and I think we gone get along great together." Taymor was pleased with the news. Though he wasn't able to provide Kentrell with love and affection, he was happy he found someone who finally could.

"It wasn't as scary as you thought it was gone be, was it?" He teased. Kentrell shook his head. What was he so worried about in the first place?

"Nah, it wasn't. He was just so nice and understanding. I'm not sure why I was so scared to meet him." He admitted. "I'm just glad that everything went well you know? Speaking of which, how did it go meeting up with yo friend?" Taymor shrugged his shoulders.

"Well um, he ain't my friend no more." He announced. "He was still upset with me and decided to stop fucking with me for good. Ion blame him though, what I did was pretty fucked up." Kentrell patted his back gently. In a way, he was proud of Taymor for finally being able to own up to his faults.

"I'm sorry that happened to you but at least you know what you did was wrong. It takes a lot to admit that you fucked up." Taymor nodded his head in agreement yet part of him was still disappointed in himself for not listening to Nick sooner. Now, he was forced to suffer with the consequences.

"Yeah I guess you're right but I'm still mad at myself for going off on him and blaming him for my problems. I wish he knew how sorry I was. He never did anything to me yet I put the blame on him. That was a shitty thing for me to do. Now I don't have anyone, well besides you of course."

Kentrell didn't want Taymor to dwell on his past. In his eyes it was rather pointless. Why get upset with yourself over something in the past? He tried comforting Taymor the best he could. "It's in the past, try not to beat yourself up about it. There's nothing you can do to change it so why not try to come to peace wit it? You don't have to get mad at yourself."

Kentrell's words went through one ear and out the other. Though he meant well, they didn't serve as much help. No matter what he said, Taymor would remain upset with himself, regretting every decision he made and wishing there was some way to go back and fix it all—however there wasn't, there was no way to undo his faults. He would just have to live on with the deep regret.

"I appreciate it but I can't help but hate myself for what I did. I was so fucking stupid, now I'm by myself." Kentrell thought to himself for a moment.

"Well why not try and find some new friends?" He inquired. "I could help you if you would like." Taymor was quick to accept Kentrell's assistance. He smiled.

"Thank you." He responded while pulling Kentrell into a hug. "You'd really do that for me?" Unlike the hugs in the past, this one wasn't forced. Instead of being repulsed, Taymor felt comforted—for once it felt natural.

"Don't ask me no dumbass question like that, of course I would. Why wouldn't I?" Kentrell replied jokingly. "You know how you said you weren't gonna be able to come to dinner with me?"

"Yeah."

"Why don't we all go out to dinner so you get the chance to finally meet my boyfriend? Ya'll have so much in common, I'm thinking maybe you two could become friends." Taymor was in love with the idea. He nodded his head excitedly.

"Sure, that sounds good to me!" He exclaimed. "Real quick though, what's his name? You haven't told me yet." Kentrell smiled.

"It's Jamell. I think you'd really like him." Taymor had a feeling he was going to enjoy himself at the dinner. According to Kentrell, Jamell seemed to be very nice. Taymor couldn't wait to meet him. After many long months, Taymor could finally say he felt at ease.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥; 𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐊 🎉