𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤?- (𝟕)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

⋅} ────── ⊰

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"You know what? Never mind."

Omniscient

"Oh hey, can we talk?" Kentrell glanced up to be met with the sight of Taymor. A small smile crept upon his face.

"Sure baby, go ahead." Taymor scratched his head nervously.

"Well, it's about yesterday. I realize that I was wrong for yelling at you like that. I shouldn't have even gotten mad at you in the first place, you were only tryna help. I was wrong for what I did." He admitted as he sat beside Kentrell. "How were you able to stay so calm? You didn't yell or nun."

"Cus I knew sum was wrong. Why would I get mad at you for expressing yo feelings? It's normal to get upset." Kentrell replied as he snaked an arm around him. "Ion want you to feel rushed but will you ever tell me what made you so upset?" Taymor sighed heavily before responding. How was he going to say this without hurting Kentrell's feelings?

"Actually, that's the other thing I wanted to talk to you about. I just don't wanna hurt you. Before I tell you, can you promise that you won't get upset?" As much as Kentrell wanted to, he couldn't. He wasn't sure how he was going to react.

"I wish, but I'm not sure if that's sum I can promise you. I'll try my hardest to stay as calm as I can but there's no telling how I'll react. Ion want you to be afraid to talk to me cus you think that I'm gone get mad, whatever it is we'll work through it. I won't love you any less." Taymor could feel his heart skip a beat. It was clear that Kentrell loved him but why couldn't he do the same? Was there something wrong with him?

"But I know that what I'm about to tell you is gone hurt you and Ion wanna do that. I put you through enough already." Kentrell took Taymor's hand into his own before kissing it gently.

"I'm sure I won't get as upset as you think I would. Everything is gone be fine. Regardless of what you tell me, I won't stay mad forever. I'd rather have you be honest than keep shit from me cus you scared you gone hurt me." Taymor shook his head.

"I will, I know it. All I do is hurt you." He muttered, breaking eye contact before staring at the floor. Taymor jumped as he felt Kentrell pull him closer.

"Baby it's okay, I just want you to feel more comfortable speaking yo mind. Just tell me what's bothering you and I'll try my best to fix it. I can't stand seeing you so upset, I just want you to be happy." Kentrell replied before pulling him into a kiss. "I wanna help you." Taymor was soon swallowed by the overwhelming feeling of guilt. The more Kentrell comforted him, the worse he felt. One way or another, he would have to find out that Taymor's "feelings" for him were utter lies—they simply weren't real.

"Ion think you get it. You can't fix it, it's something I have to fix. I should've told you a long time ago but I wanted to wait, I'm not even sure if I should say it."

"But maybe I can help you, I'm sure..."

"You can't." Taymor interrupted. "You know what? Never mind. Just act like I didn't say anything, ight?"

"Wait, why?"

"I'm not ready yet, I think I just need a bit more time." Taymor responded. But would he ever be ready to express his true feelings?

A/N: Sorry it took so long for an update! I got a lil busy! I'll try to update more though. Also, my other book will come out a bit later than expected... Sorry again. D: