𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮?- (𝟏𝟒)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"I kinda wanna be alone right now."

Taymor

  "Oh hey um, you good? You haven't talked to me since last night." I spoke awkwardly as I stood in Kentrell's doorway. He didn't bother to respond. "Baby?" I waited patiently for him to answer.

"Yeah I'm fine I guess." He replied as he turned to face me. It was clear that he didn't want to talk to me. I slowly made my way inside his room and sat beside him.

"Are you sure? It sure don't seem like it. You're a lot more quiet than usual." I observed, earning a glare from Kentrell.

"Maybe I wouldn't be so quiet if you didn't accuse me of cheating yesterday. Do you really think I wanna talk to yo ass after that?" He snapped.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't think that you were really with your friend for that long. I know you would never do sum like that to me, Ion know why I said allat." I admitted sheepishly. "It was just weird and-"

"Would you even care in the first place?" Kentrell interrupted.

"What?"

"It just seems like you..." He paused. "Like you not feeling me, would you even care if I did that or would you be happy that I left?" I froze.

"If I didn't care then why would I make such a big deal about it?" I questioned. "Of course I would care, what typa question is that?" His question threw me off. He never asked me anything like that before, where did that come from?

"Ion know it just don't feel real."

"Well trust me, it is. Do you think I would sit over here and lie to you? I might not know how to show it but I love you." I cringed as I mumbled the last part. I thought I fully convinced him that I loved him, how was he catching on so quickly? He sat in silence, completely ignoring my question. "Kentrell?"

"Hm?" He hummed in response.

"Do you think I would lie to you?"

"Well I mean you did it before." He shrugged.

"I thought we was passed that."

"And I thought we was too but you decided to keep on lying." Was he referring to...no there's no way, surely he hasn't found out yet, right?

"But I'm not." I argued. "I have nothing to lie to you about, I know that I broke your trust a lotta times but this time I'm serious. I'm done lying to you baby." I leaned in for a kiss only to be pushed away.

"Ion got time for this right now."

"Kentrell come on." He shook his head.

"No, I'm not gone keep playing these games with you. Just leave me alone, ight?" Ever since Kentrell spoke to his friend, I noticed a change in his behavior. What did his friend tell him?

"What games baby? I'm being serious." I protested.

"Please don't make shit harder than it needs to be, I'm just tryna do what's best for the both of us. Ion wanna argue with you today, please leave me alone."

"Baby-"

"I kinda wanna be alone right now." I didn't bother to put up an argument. I simply did as he wished and left him alone. I didn't want to argue with him either, I only want to talk. There was no doubt that I was in the wrong but I can't help but feel as if he is hiding something from me.

A/N: Sorry for not updating as consistently as I used to. I'm currently working on updating more often. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter tho.^^