𝐀𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭- (𝟏𝟐)

────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

  ⊱ ────── {⋅

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"You gotta be fucking lying."

Omniscient

"Where are you? I've been tryna call you all day but you haven't been answering yo phone or nun. I'm kinda scared, you usually ain't gone this long. Did sum happen? Please answer yo phone." Taymor spoke worriedly, leaving Kentrell a fourth voicemail. He had been gone the entire day, was he alright?

"Where the fuck is he?" Taymor thought to himself as he waited patiently for Kentrell to call him. He thought he would only have to wait a few minutes, but he was later proven wrong. He waited a total of four hours but Kentrell was never heard from. What would have caused him to vanish so suddenly?

Kentrell

"Ion know where you got that from, he ain't like that at all. He would've told me if he felt like that." I couldn't help but chuckle at Shèyaa's accusations. "Ion know who told you that but they lying. He ain't say allat." Shèyaa rolled his eyes.

"He said it himself, I was there. It's cool if you don't wanna believe me but I know what I heard. He wants to leave you and he's been wanting to leave for a while." He protested. "I'm just tryna look out for you."

"Well if you gone keep lying on my baby, Ion need you to. You know good and damn well he ain't say that shit. He's always telling me how he wants to do better. Why would he just all of a sudden wanna leave? That don't make no sense." I argued. I noticed Shèyaa getting visibly upset.

"Ion know what you not getting, he been wanting to leave yo ass. He told Nick he wanted to leave you in a month at first but now he's thinking about leaving you in two weeks." He responded. "He just doesn't wanna hurt you too bad." I refused to believe anything Shèyaa said. There was no way any of this is true, right?

"That don't sound like him at all! What do you get outta lying about him?" I raised my voice slightly. Shèyaa sighed.

"I'm only tryna be a good friend and tell you what's going on!" He shouted. "You really gone believe someone who lied to you over me? I've been yo friend for years and I ain't ever lied to you before! I'm only tryna help you!" I began to feel horrible for the way I treated Shèyaa. He had a good point; he's never lied to me before. He had no reason to lie to me.

"My fault, I just thought everything he told me was true. He promised me he'd never lie to me again and..." I paused as the pain began to set in. "And I just can't believe it. Like you gotta be fucking lying."

"I wish I was." Shèyaa replied while patting my back. "I wish you didn't have to find out this way."

"Did he say anything else about me?" Shèyaa thought for a moment.

"Well he said you were cool but he didn't feel a connection. He also wants to leave you before you become too attached." He recounted.

"This can't be fucking happening right now." I wasn't sure how to feel. Was I supposed to feel mad? Sad? Disappointed? It just didn't feel real.

"I'm sorry, but at least you can find someone who is better for you now." Shèyaa spoke in an attempt to look at the brighter side of things.

"Yeah but I did so much for him. I never thought he would do sum like this to me."

"It's just fucked up honestly, I think you should tell him how you feel." Shèyaa suggested.

"You really think so?" He nodded.

"He needs to know how bad he hurt you. You can't just let him get away with that, You gotta do sum about it."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I was still in a state of utter disbelief. How could someone I loved and trusted do something like that to me?