Dream SMP oneshot

AN: listen I am in English writing this with my bestie sitting next to me so this will not be good quality at all.

Tommy was walking down the prime path when he heard a loud explosion coming from nearby.

'Fuck' he thought. He hated loud noises, especially explosions. They always sent him into a panic because they brought back awful memories of L'Manberg. And Wilbur.

He decided to just try ignore it and continue walking to his destination, which was snowchester. Tubbo said that he wanted to talk about setting up a secret tunnel going in between snowchester and his 'big man hole', as he liked to call it.

Suddenly a loud blaring alarm went off that made Tommy stop in his tracks. 

The prison.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!'  Tommy internally screamed, parilized in fear.

'What's happening? What's going on? Was it Dream? What if he came for Michael? What if he came for Tubbo? Or Ranboo? Or him.'

He must of looked an idiot standing there, probably crying. He hopped no one saw him

Someone saw him...

Puffy.

She lifted him up and carried him the remaining way to Snowchester, him crying the entire way. He didn't know who it was carrying him, but he felt safe.

When they arrived, Puffy saw Ranboo panicking, shouting Tommy's name.

"Ranboo! I have Tom here!" Puffy shouted over to the red and green eyed man.

"Oh my lord thank frog he's ok!" Ranboo said as he took Tommy out of Puffy's arms.

"Get him and Tubbo to safety whilst Sam sorts out the prison, I'm sure this will al be over soon." Ordered Puffy.

"Yes ma'am!" Saluted Ranboo.

AN: Do you want a part 2 of this? I literally winged it the entire time so-