Sashannarcy oneshot

AN: This will not be good but oh well :p

Anne was scared. I mean who wouldn't be in her situation? She was finally going back to Amphibia, after a year. A whole YEAR away from her best friends. For other people that would be difficult enough, but when you have a crush on both of them, that- complicates things, to say the least.

Last time she saw Sasha was when about 3 month after she got back to the human world. She was trying to make a portal when Sasha's reflection appeared in her mirror. She said a resistance growing in Wartwood with Frogs, Newts and even Toads who wanted rid of King Andrias. When Anne heard that, she was honestly surprised at Sasha's "Charecter Development", as Marcy would have called it.

Marcy...

Marcy was okay, they HAD to be. I mean, she did get stabbed, but Andrias wouldn't just leave them...

Right?

Yeah... Marcy's ok...

Yeah...

"Anne, we have to go!" Shouted Sprig from downs the stairs, snapping Anne out her thoughts.

"Yeah yeah," She replied. "I'm coming!"

Anne, Mr and Mrs Boonchouy (idk how to spell it) and the Plantars made their way to the park where the 3 friends originally opened the music box. It was Autum now and all the leaves had turned orange-y red.

'Who woulda though'  Anne thought to herself 'Its been over a year since I've seen my... best friends? Yeah, best friends...'

Anne was once again snapped out of her thoughts when Sprig jumped up on her shoulders.

"C'mon, we're about to open the portal," he shouted in Anne's ear "Hey, Anne, you ok?"

"Hmm?" Anne hummed back, secretly startled "yeah, I'm fine."

Sprig saw something was wrong, but decided not to question it as he didn't want to push his friend for answers. They both made their way to the rest of the group.

An: listen i need to get this out so I'll just do a part 2 later 👌