ѕℓєєριиg вєαυту αи∂ нιѕ нσяиу мαʝєѕту

{gєяαя∂'ѕ ρσν}

I smirked as the frail boy hobbled out of the store, with a few bags in his hands. He's so beautiful.. I can just imagine him beneath me, moaning my name..

Gerards smirk deepened at the thought as he apporoached the distracted boy, his chloroform soaked rag in hand. He quickly wrapped his arms around the boys tiny frame as he pressed the cloth against his nose and mouth, holding the boy carefully as he struggles before his body falls limp and his eyes roll back, his pale eyelids fluttering over his eyes.

Gerard carried the boy to his car like a baby, making sure that he had his stuffed kitten and that his dress didn't fly up with the wind. Gerard knew that he wouldn't be able to handle himself if that had happened. He would take him then and there. But Gerard wanted their first time to be special, and of course, with concent.

Gerard unlocked the doors and placed his Frankie in the seat, buckled him and kissed his forehead before going to his side and buckling.

Gerard was unbelievably hard just imagining the things he would do to the 14 year old. He almost felt bad. Almost. He of course had the decency to know that he had to wait for Frankie's concent. Concent was sexy, and no matter how fucked up Gerard was, he was not a rapist. He wanted nothing except for his Frankie to be happy. Happiness is what he deserved.

Gerard started the car and grinned when he saw Frankie's dad freaking out. He could just imagine what he was thinking. Oh no, where is my personal punching bag?!

Gerard chuckled and shook his head, backing out of his space as he glanced at Frankie. Such a beautiful person doesn't deserve so much pain..

He sighed out and focused on the road again, knowing what kind of mess was under the long sleeves of Frankie's dress. Gerard knew every single one of his secrets from watching him for so long.

He knew that Frankie often cried himself to sleep. He knew that he would sometimes harm himself, purposely. He knew that he refused to eat. And he knew that he often had.. dreams. Be it wet dreams or nightmares, Gerard knew.

Frankie began waking up as Gerard neared the house and Frankie let out a mewl as he stretched. He took a tired glance at Gerard before his eyes widen as he stiffens, panicking.

"W-Where am I? Who.. Who a-re you?" The boy stuttered nervously, Gerard finding it pathetically adorable.

Gerard stopped the car as he pulled into the driveway before turning to the cowering boy, smiling reassuringly "I am Gerard, but you have to call me daddy, okay? I won't hurt you. I won't let that man hurt you again either, Frankie.."

The smaller boy stiffened "H-How do you..?"

"I know things" He smiled softly. "Would you like to go inside, sweetie?"

Frankie didn't give an answer so Gerard got out and opened the small boys door and picked him up gently, cradling him to his chest.

Gerard noticed how frail he was and how he mostly consisted of skin and bones and frowned, carrying the shocked boy inside his huge house.

"G-Gerard?" The younger boy spoke in a quiet voice, nuzzled up to Gerard's chest, already beginning to trust the 24 year old man.

"It's daddy, remember? What is it sweetie?" Gerard carried Frankie upstairs to a pink door, kissing his forehead.

Frankie's cheeks flushed pink, not used to the affection, "M'sleepy.. "

"Okay sweetie.. you're sleeping with daddy, okay?" Gerard began carrying him past the pink door to a black one.

"O-Okay...daddy?" Frankie giggled slightly and Gerard brought Frankie into the room, smiling at the sound of his giggle.

Gerard tossed him a pyjama dress "Here you go, kitten. Daddy is gonna take a nice cold shower, you change while I'm at it." Gerard grinned before going into the bathroom.

Gerard stripped and got into the shower, immediately turning on the water and wrapping a hand around his huge, pulsating cock.

Gerard rubbed his precum over the head with his thumb, tilting his head against the wall and letting out a moan, knowing full well that little, innocent Frankie can hear him.

Gerard fluttered his eyes shut as he moved his hand slowly, squeezing the shaft as he imagined himself rutting into Frankie's tight entrance. "F-Fuck Frankie.."

Gerard continued rutting into his fist, punctuating every thrust with a pleasured groan until he came undone, his white seed being washed away with the water as he pants, red faced.

He came out a few minutes later with a towel draped around his waist and he was greeted with the sight of his beautiful Frankie sleeping. He smiled lovingly. Awww.. he's so beautiful..

Gerard climbed into bed with him, wrapping his bare arms around the boys small frame, hoping he won't freak out by the fact that Gerard was practically naked.

Gerard cradled the sleeping boy to him protectively before closing his eyes and drifting off into his unconscious, swirling imagination.

-------
Wow, this took a really long time to write.
Please vote, comment, etc.
Love you guys!
I really hate the chapter name abxhcjdncj  *covers face in shame*
-maddy