ι ℓσνє уσυ

Gerard and his beautiful captive slept peacefully through the night, just enjoying the closeness. Frankie was the first to wake and almost had a panic attack when he realized he was in a bed with Gerard.

Frank knew he had to leave. It was absolutely vital. Gerard scared him so much and he missed his puppy! Beautiful little Sweet Pea...

Frankie carefully climbed out of Gerard's grasp and tip toed towards the door, not realizing the older man had woken up.

He tensed as he heard Gerard's voice growl a warning, sounding incredibly beautiful "If you try to leave, I will be forced to punish you and I do not want to have to add anymore scars to your beautiful skin."

Frankie scrambled to the door and pushed it open, his heart racing wildly as he runs out of the room to Gerard's maze of a house. He sobbed as he heard Gerard's cursing and pounding footsteps behind him, knowing that his shortness and slow movements will only be an advantage to Gerard.

He immediately knew he was right as he felt himself being tackled to the ground by a very un-light Gerard.

"You fucking whore!" He growled angrily, slapping him across his tear stained cheek, only resulting in making Frankie cry harder.

Gerard softened immediately, "Oh, sweetie.. Frankie, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.. Daddy just got angry, okay? I'm sorry, sugar.."

Gerard peppered small apologetic kisses over the small boys face and Frankie brightened up immediately, giggling.

Frankie sniffled "It's o-otay. I'm used to it!"

"You shouldn't be, sweetie.." He frowns, disappointed in himself "What do you wanna do today, love?"

Frankie hummed, thinking for a second, "Snuggles and kisses? Pease?"

Gerard chuckled and nodded, scooping the small boy into his arms, "Of course, anything for my beautiful Frankie. "

"Beautiful? Yours?" Frankie blushed as Gerard carried him back to the room.

"Yes, sweetie.. you belong to daddy. Unofficially, but it will be official soon." Gerard grinned, kissing Frankie's nose as he pushed open the bedroom door, gently placing him back in the bed. "Daddy is going to have to make you his, okay beautiful? Someday soon, whenever you're ready."

Frankie nodded mindlessly, playing with the blanket as Gerard gets up to put some clothes on. Frankie watched Gerard with wide, innocent eyes, blushing lightly.

He chuckled and slid on his boxers as quick as he can, knowing the boy was watching him before pulling on a shirt and sliding back into bed with him. He wrapped his arms around his tiny body and mumbled into his ear sweetly, "I'm gonna make you lots of lovely food, okay sweetie? You need to eat" Gerard rubbed his flat tummy gently, kissing his ear lobe as Frankie nodded shyly.

"But.. But what if I g-get fat?" Frankie's eyes widened.

"You'll always be perfect to me. Always." Gerard kissed his nose, a giggle emitting from the small boy.

"Fank you, Gee-rard." He beamed, blushing lightly.

"You're welcome, cutie!" He laughed and started tickling Frankie.

"N-Noey!!! Sto-HAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!" Frankie laughed hysterically, squirming as his face goes red.

Gerard chuckled and moved his hands away before pecking his nose.

"I love you, Frankenstein.." He mumbled quietly, seeming completely unlike his usual confident self.

"I.. I love you too.."

-----
Sorry for the late update! I have like, major writers block and no motivation img