Spring Broken

A few days later, after the Loo Loo Land incident, Damien was lying up in his crib in a glorious mansion that his parents left for him before they died, but he is not alone up on the estate.

With clothes lying all over his bedroom and his living room-

Damien: Mmmmh, Man, why does it feel so fucking hot all of a sudden.

Damien sees three lumps in his bed starting to move. One is going to his right side, and another is going to his left side. The last one is going on top of his stomach. One by one, the three lumps reveal who they are. On the right is Loona and on the left is Octavia, and finally, on top of me is Mayberry.

 On the right is Loona and on the left is Octavia, and finally, on top of me is Mayberry

Loona: Now, that was a fantastic night. Who would be thought a foursome like that would be so good and that much fun?

Octavia: It was like you were taking us on a journey

Damien: A journey of Pleasure and Hot Sex.

Mayberry: You know how to please a woman.

Damien: Oh, I wouldn't say that, Loonie.

Damien hears his cell phone ringing somewhere on the bed.

Damien: Girls. Do you know where my phone is by any chance?

Loona: Wait, I think it's over by Octavia or Mayberry because I don't hear it where I'm at.

Mayberry: Found it.

Damien: Who's calling?

Octavia: It's Loona's dad /Your boss.

Damien: Oh great. Oh, fucking fantastic. Let's see what Blitzo wants this time? And I swear to god that if he is hiding in the goddamn bushes again, I'm going to give him a hellish punishment that he won't ever forget. { Answers the phone.}