Queen Bee

A/N: Back in Spring Broken of I.M.P Demon Hellhound God, Vortex figured that Loona never got invited to Hellhound Party, so Tex and his girlfriend will rectify that. This is the lost canon episode of Season 1. Damien and Loona finally meet Vortex's girlfriend.

The scene continues after the incident at Ozzie's. Damien and Loona are sitting in the back of a car. Her phone buzzes, and she looks down and sees Blitzo trying to call her. She declines the call. Damien is wearing a black shirt and pants, while Loona wears a red dress with a pentagram design.

 Damien is wearing a black shirt and pants, while Loona wears a red dress with a pentagram design

Loona: Nervous...

Damien: Yeah, a little bit. What about you? I asked Loona.

Loona: Very much so. Why are you nervous? Didn't you get invited to many parties in the Surface World?

Damien: Well, in high school, I wasn't invited to parties because Megan would tell whoever hosted the party not to invite me for me outshining her or embarrassing her. Verosika and the gang invited me to parties they threw back when we went to High School together.

Loona: (grabbing onto Damien's hand) Puppy, I know things were hard for you, but that's all in the past. Besides, you don't need your sister when you have loving girlfriends and best friends that care about you.

Damien: Ok. Thank you, Loonie, for being there for me, my other girlfriends, and my bros.

Damien and Loona lean in to kiss each other before the car stops

Driver: (offscreen) You want me to drop you off here?

Loona: *glances out the window* Oh! Uh! Yeah. Yeah, this looks right. I, uh... haven't been here before.

As we stepped out, I gave the Driver a Benjamin Franklin for their trouble. Music can be heard playing as the car drives off. She looks down at her phone and texts Vortex.

Loona: (over text) Hey, We're here. Oh shit. *here, sry :)

Several hounds are seen partying around a mansion. Loona and Damien look around nervously until Vortex calls out to them.

Vortex: *waves hand* Loo-naaa! Damien!

Damien waves back at Vortex walks up to him, and gives him a first bump.

Vortex: Hey, Loona and Damien! Glad you could make it!

Damien: Tex! Yeah, hey. Thanks for inviting us.

The three walk into Bee's mansion, where the party takes place.

Vortex: Course! Course! Hey, everyone! Meet the new faces!

Loona: