Seeing Stars

The scene opens with a shot of the Milky Way galaxy, Stolas narrating.

Stolas: In the great expanse of the nether, there exist boundless amounts of the magnificent phenomenon, the extraordinary and brilliance of an exploding star, the graceful dance of space dust through a nebula, but once every one thousand years our corner of reality is treated to an incredible sight from the deep eldritch recesses of the cosmos the tears of a forgotten colossus begin to fall. 

Stolas: Tears made of the hopes and dreams of every living thing that never came to be. Condensed and sent shooting across the night sky in a dazzling final display. We can see what appears to mortal beings as a meteor shower for what it is: Azathoth's Tears.

Young Octavia: [Giggles] Daddy, can we see it someday?

Stolas: Yes, dear, I promise, when the day comes, nothing will be able to keep me from being there with you. Good night my Owlette.

Young Octavia: [Yawns] Good night! [she turns and wiggles and giggles in her bed].

The scene shifts to the present Octavia is sleeping in her bed; she's circling a drawing on a calendar of her face, Stolas's face, and a meteor shower. The Starfall is "today."  She hops down a hallway, putting on her boot.

Octavia: Hey, Dad! [She looks in her kitchen and around the manor, but he isn't there.] Dad? Dad? [She sees an open foyer door, we hear Stolas' voice coming through it.]

Stolas: Yes, I know! [The scene jumps to Stolas on the phone with Stella, squeezing a servant in his other hand. Imps are loading items into a van.] It will be there shortly. But, of course, they're being careful!

Octavia: Dad, what's going on?

Stolas: Apparently, your mother can't exist somewhere for two minutes without the entirety of her possessions

Stella is yelling something incomprehensibly in response through the phone as he speaks.

Stolas: What? No! I'm not turning her against you! Yessss Stella!

Stella: *through the phone* Never see your fucking face again! My fucking family never liked you!

Octavia: Dad?

Stella: Everyone. She continues to yell incomprehensibly

Octavia: This is going to be done before tonight, right?

Stolas: What? Oh. I hardly think so, knowing your mother this will take all weekend. But, to the imps loading the car, Don't be gentle, now! Break whatever you have to to get it all in there.

Stella: What!? Could you tell me what you told them to do?!

Octavia: But tonight was supposed to.

Stolas: Darling, can we not talk about this now? Your mother's being a real B-I-T-C-H.