𝓐 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻

"I believe that she said she would send a letter to her friend. They most likely dropped by the Post office the other day." Fred states.

The two siblings looked at one another and they realized that they tracked down the right young lady.  William advises that they place another order for flowers from the same shop. Fred gestures his head, nodding, and says that he will stop by the flower shop to arrange more orders.

"Louis, you can stay here and open the front door when they arrive," William says, Louis nods.

.

.

.

.

"Y/N!!! Someone's by the door, could you check who that is?" Beth yells from the other room. Y/N got up and walks to the door to see a familiar face.

"The Moriarty estate loves the flowers you sent the other day," he compliments.

"I am very pleased to hear that, kind sir. Is there anything I can do for you?" Y/N asks politely.

Fred gave her a small letter. She takes it and glances at him.

"Open it"

Y/N was skeptical but opened the letter anyway.

"Oh, more flowers to the estate? With extra payments? Why pay extra?" She questions him.

"They told me to inform you that it's a token for the wonderful flowers that you sold to them." He replies and gave her an encouraging expression.

"We will bring you more flowers in a few days. May I ask what the new flowers are for?"

"Something special for a special guest." 

Y/N looks and scans the paper and glances back at the man but he seemed to have disappeared from thin air. She shrugs her shoulders and walks back inside to tell them the news about the new order.

.

.

"I did it, they will arrive in a few days."

"Y/N, I hope you still recognize me."