Chapter 11

Sam's POV
It is really happening! I'm going on a date with Ian! I am standing in my room in front of the mirror and I don't know what I need to wear. Why is it so hard? I just need something which is cute, but not too much but functional. I go through my closet one more time but still nothing. "Sam, we brought donuts. Come on!" Jay shouts from downstairs. "Allright!" I shout back and get downstairs immediately and grab a donut. "You're going on a date looking like that?" Will looks at my tracksuit. "Yes Will, this is what I'm gonna wear today. Doesn't it look cute?" I say with a serious face. Will gets serious again and looks at me. "I. I didn" he starts but I cut him off laughing. "Ofcourse not silly. But I'm having a hard time to find something nice. So I'm gonna check again. Bye!" I say and rush upstairs again. Finally I'm down to two sets. One skirt with a cute top and sandals. The second one a short with a top and sneakers. I text Eva the pictures to help me decide. After a few minutes I get something back. "Outfit two but with the top from one. Have fun girl xx" Eva texts. I smile. Ofcourse, why didn't I think of it? I quickly put my clothes on and wait for Ian to stop bye and pick me up.

The doorbell rings and Jay stands up and rushes to it. "Wait I can open it you know." I say a little frustrated. Jay smirks but opens it anyway. "Hi there Ian, why don't you come on in. Nice to meet you." He says. The two of them walk in quietly and when Ian sees me he smiles and comes up to me. "You look nice Sam." He says and gives me flowers. "Aw thank you." I say and blush. "Hi Ian, you made a good entrance here." Will smiles and shakes his hand. Now Ian is the one who is blushing. He looks at me. "Ready to go?" He asks and I nod. "Bye guys." I say and give them a hug. "And yes we will be back befooore 10 pm." I add and leave them smiling. The drive to the movie theater is quite fun as we are talking about soccer which we both really like. We get to the movie theater and Ian parks the car and gets us tickets. "Soo Meg 2 it is." He comes up to me. "Yess, I loved the first one so I'm very curious about this one." I say and smile. We get some drinks and popcorn and find our seats. I text Jay to let him know that we ended up at the Meg movie. "It's quite busy here isn't it." I say. "Yeah a lot of people here." Ian says. I look around the movie theater and my head stops at two men sitting a few rows back of us. "You have got to be kidding me." I say and stand up. "Uncle Ruz? Kev, what the hell are you doing here?" I look at them. "Oh Sam? Hi!! We didn't know you would be here! Who is this young man next to you?" Ruzek smiles. I roll my eyes. "Jay set you up didn't he." I ask. "Well no, we just love this movie we couldn't wait to see it!" Kevin says. "Yeah suree." I say and sit back down quickly explaining who they are to Ian. He smiles. "Don't worry, they seem cool." He says. The movie starts and we get comfy. About half way there Ian puts his arm around me and looks at me. "You okay with this?" He asks when I look at him. I smile and lean into him. We sit like that for the rest of the movie and it feels so goood! Eventually the movie ends and we get back to our car. Quickly avoiding Uncle Ruz and Kevin. Ian opens the door for me and I get in. When we pull up in front of my house we are both silent. "Uh I really liked tonight." I say kinda nervously. Ian nods. "Yeah me too, would you. Eh eould you like to do this again some time?" He questions. I look up to him and nod. "Yes. I would love to." I respond and smile. He smiles back. I look at my house and see my brothers looking at us through the windows. Ofcourse. "I should get in the house. See you tomorrow?" I say. "Yeah see you tomorrow, bye Sam." He says and I get out of the car. I wave him goodbye and when I get to the front door it already opens and Jay appears. "Sooo how was your date?" He asks. "It was very good, but you can ask Ruzek or Atwater as you instructed them to spy on us?" I say. Jay looks fake shocked. "I did not." He smiles and lets me in. "Hi sweetie, good movie?" Will questions. I nod. "Yeah I think you would like it as well." I say and grab a drink and sit next to him. "You should have seen how big those sharks were. It was crazy!" I say and start telling the story's. Not long after I go back to my room and get ready for bed. My phone pings and it is a text from Ian. "I loved it tonight, can't wait to do it again x Ian."