first week

Hey everyone I'm here to talk about the first week. So I become a really good friends with Presley. She is really cool.

Back to today me and Kerry are having breakfast together. " So it might be hard for you but I want to know how have your parents treated you?" She asked me. " So both of them had really bad problems with alcohol they never cared about me all they cared about was parties and when I told them I am pregnant they got mad at me and they kicked me out" I told her with tears in my eyes.

I looked at Kerry and she had tears in her eyes too. " Awww that's terrible come here" she invited me for a hug. I took the opportunity and hugged her and let the tears flow. " So I wasn't gonna tell you about the idea right now because you have so much stuff going on right now but I want to adopt you" Kerry said smiling at me. Is she serious! She wants to adopt me. " I guess you are happy" she said smiling again.

" Of course I'm happy the fact I will soon be your daughter makes me feel so much better" I said. The fact she wants to adopt me makes me happy but the one thing is did she really wanted to take care of a pregnant teen?

" What's up you seek like lost for words?" Kerry asked me slowly rubbing circles on my back. " It's nice of you that you want to adopt me but will you be capable of looking after a pregnant teen?" I asked her loosing all of my will to live. " Of course I am capable of looking after you and to be honest you diserve better and I will make sure you will get all the support you need" she said hugging me again.

After breakfast we got ready for a tiny adventure. And the fact I will be seeing all of the beetlejuice cast makes me happy. I feel more confident and comfortable with being around them. We got inside the theatre. " Oh hi there it's nice to see you again" Alex cheered as soon as he saw us.

" Hi and it's nice to be back" I cheered back. It was really nice that everyone is willing to help me.

To be continued