what!?

It's some time later. I told my friend and her mom about the pregnancy. I was walking along theatre. It was where Broadway musicals happen.

I was walking looking around. I bumped into a woman. " Oh god I'm sorry I wasn't looking" I started apologizing. This lady looked at me. " It's fine are you ok?" She said. Then I realized who she is. This was Kerry Butler. " Omg you are Kerry Butler I'm a huge fan I love you when you where in xanadu" I squealed from happiness. Kerry smiled " yes I am now back to my question" she said

I feel slightly dizzy. " Ok I'm gonna go now it was nice meeting you" I turned around. I was about to fall over but Kerry catched me.

I don't remember what happened then so I'm gonna let Kerry speak.

Hi it's Kerry here and I'm gonna tell you what happened. After Athena fainted I ran into the theatre. " Hey guys could you please help me" I said stressed. Leslie came to me. " What's wrong?" She asked. " Well a lovely girl bumped into me and when she was about to leave she fainted I need help to take her into the theatre" I said.

" I'm gonna help" said Alex. " And so will I" Rob added. We got outside to where Athena was. " Ok on a count of 3" Alex said."1...2...3" they lifted her up.  " Ok bring her to my dressing room" I said panicking. " You got it" Alex said.

I sat there waiting for her to wake up. Leslie and Kim where sat down with me. " Kerry relax she will be fine" Kim said." Yeah but you're like 12 and you don't have kids" I said " I'm not 12 im 35" Kim answered. Doctor is checking over her . " So it appears that she is anemic but other than this she is fine and so is her baby" doctor says. What!? She is pregnant. I thanked the doctor and he left.

I let Athena tell you the other part.

Well thank you very much. When I regained consciousness. I slowly started to look around. " Guys she is awake" Kerry said. Some people gathered around me. I recognize this people. This is the cast of beetlejuice. " Hey what's your name" a brunette woman asked me. " I'm Athena" I said. " Wow like a Greek goddess" said a man with a green wig. " Yeah who are you guys" I asked.

" Oh this is Kim and this guy in the green wig is Alex over there you have Leslie and I'm Dana" She said. " Ok nice to meet you all" I said. I got scared because everyone crowded around me. " Kerry can I talk to you?" I asked. Kerry nodded asking the rest to leave.

" So what's wrong Athena?" Kerry asked me softly. " I kind of have social anxiety and big amount of people scare me" I said. She looked at me " it's fine don't worry you will be fine and feel free to talk to me whenever you want" she said brushing a year out of my face.

I hugged Kerry tight. " Thank you so much for the help" I said. " You're welcome and as I said feel free to talk about anything" she said hugging me back. " Well I should tell you that I got kicked out of my house because I got pregnant also my parents where abusive towards me" I broke down.

Kerry stood up " you know what you can stay with me for a couple of days" she said smiling. " Wait really you don't have to do this for me you bearly know me I don't want to bother you" I said in pure terror. " Athena stop talking this nonsense you are not bothering me" Kerry said with a slight smile. So that's set then I'm gonna let Katie know.