concernes

Hello. It's me again obvs and so it had been a week since Kerry told me that she was going to adopt me and we were back at the theatre. Everyone was talking and stuff and Me, Dana and Presley decided to go out shopping and Kerry is taking over now because I wasn't there.

So after Tina, Pres and Dana left I had the sudden realisation that I would be adopting a pregnant child and I've never been pregnant before so I have no idea what it's like. I ran straight into Leslie's dressing room as everyone was in there "HELP!" I screamed opening the door "Where is the murderer? I have a baseball bat!" Kim said picking up an actual baseball bat "There isn't a murderer" I replied "Kim" Alex said "Yes?" "Where did you get a baseball bat?" "That's not important. If there isn't a murderer then what is it?" I finally stopped being concerned before beginning my next sentence "So you guys know how I agreed to adopt Athena". They all nodded or said yes."Well she's pregnant. And I've never been pregnant so help me" "Ker, you realise none of us have been pregnant either" Leslie said pointing to the people who were in the room "Right..." "The one who has been pregnant is Jill" Rob added "And where is Jill Abramovitz?" "She's off today. Ill" Natalie answered "Why when I always need her is she off work?!".

I just melted on the floor and then heard a voice behind me "Well then we have a melting Kerry Butler. What did you guys do?" Athena said looking at the rest of the cast "We didn't do anything. Honest" someone, I asume it was Adam said "Kerry, What happened?" Presley asked "Uh nothing" I answered standing up. "Kerry. We know something happened" Dana added "Ok. I agreed to adopt you Athena and you're pregnant and I have no experiance with being pregnant so I don't know how to help you" I answered "It's ok. If I need help I'll just ask" Athena then smiled and hugged me. " Not gonna lie but she will fit your family just perfect" Natalie said smiling.

" Guys come here you all diserve a hug" I said inviting the rest of them into a hug.  After a short while I spoke " as nice at it is we have a show to do" i said smiling. Tonight's show felt special knowing that my soon to be daughter was watching. The show flew by and I didn't know how I managed to to the show. I'm back in the dressing room. Athena is asleep. I just watched her for a little while. " All will be fine I promise to keep you safe as possible and help you as much as I can I love you" I said smiling