unusual feeling

Hi it's Kerry here again. I decided to tell you some more things that happened.

We got to Athena's friend house to pick her clothes. " She wouldn't believe her eyes when she sees you" Athena said yawning. I giggled slightly " should we suprise her?" I told her poking her slightly. We got out of the car " here goes nothing" she said knocking on a door.

She quickly ran away behind me. I got into a character. I knocked on the door " hi I'm Barbara Maitland I think I got lost me and Adam where scaring people" I said. The  look on this girl's face was priceless. " Oh then Barbara come in" she played along with me. Athena jumped from behind me. " Suprise!!!" She said to her. They shared a hug.

Athena explained her friend what had happened and why we are here." Oh Tina you are so lucky but please stay in touch" Athena's friend. " I will" she replied. They hugged eachother and we left.

We are now on the way to my house. Athena was listening to music. " So what are you listening then?" I asked. " Oh just some brodway songs" she said smiling.

We had a loud singing session. We reached my house. " So feel like at home and remember that Leslie, Kim, Dana and Presley are visiting today" I said. She nodded. She still felt anxious but not around my friends.

When the girls arrived Athena was ready. I saw that she and Presley got on very well. " So you are trying to be a mother figure for her huh?" Leslie asked me. I shyly nodded " yeah after all she been through it must be hard for her" I replied. " Why don't you adopt her?" Kim asked.

I seem to think for moment. " Would that be a clever thing to do?" I said panicking. " Come on Kerry you always wanted to have children so it's a very much a good idea" Dana said.

So that's what I was going to do give Athena  best life.