THREE

Issac's POV:

                 I drove my motorbike to work, the top of my head suddenly felt like it was on fire. I didn't think too much of it as time went on. I swerved to the left as I saw my work place four blocks from where I was. I love feeling the wind touching my body, It was nice, cold and calming. Pulling in, I saw Ping making out with some dude in front of the store, instead of opening up for costumers to enter. I grunted and scoffed and parked at my usual parking spot under a street lamp. I took my keys out and the engine stopped. I took off my helmet shaking my head so I didn't have much fluffy hair. I stuffed my keys in my pocket and walked to the front door, passing by Ping as she stopped her actions and told the guy to leave. I took out my keys and dangled it trying to look for the spare store key, but I suddenly hear Ping trying to start a conversation with me.

            "You aren't much of a talker." She said as she walked closer. I rolled my eyes and ignored her. She put her hands inside her back pockets as it sank a bit down purposely showing me her underwear. "Don't worry, I like shy guys." I let out a small "mhm" and finally found the key to the store and opened it. She rolled her eyes as she tried to get my attention, but I knew here my standards were, far far from where she places me to be. I took off my jacket and placed it on the handle in front of the store, only for employees to use. Walking into the kitchen I then kept hearing Ping's voice, talking about the guy she was just with and how good he was making out with her. She expects me to be jealous with every guy she's with, but knowing the respect I have for Mr. Lee and myself, I never dared to even touch her.

~FAST FOWARD~

         "That'll be 12.50." I hear Ping say to a costumer. Hearing her finally taking peoples order instead of the other way around sounded nice. I was washing the blender as I suddenly felt a sharp eerie pain in my head that made me drop the blender as it shattered everywhere. I heard a gasp next to me as Ping asked what was wrong, I didn't answer. My head felt like a bowling ball. Heavy. My eyesight was slowly starting to fade as my entire body felt like it was on fire, my eyes finally giving up on me along with my body. Everything went pitch black.

Ping's POV:

I pushed up my breasts, showing more cleavage, as I saw a cute guy that was about to order. "Hello! Welcome to Soothing smoothie! What can I get for you today?." I said throwing out an "innocent smile" pushing my chest more his way. I saw his cheeks flush red as he stuttered his order, I listened, fake nodding. My head then started flooding with my grandma. Her laugh, her smile, her warm oatmeal she'll make on cold winter days. "Y-yeah" I whispered. I then snapped out of my childhood and confidently said a random price. "That'll be 12.50." He nodded and handed me his money as I opened the cash register and placed it inside. He then said thank you and sat down waiting for his order. A loud shatter came from behind me and I gasped and snapped my head around. I saw Issac holding his head with the blender in million pieces on the floor. "What's wrong!?" I said. I heard him grunt and his head shot backwards and forwards. I didn't know what to do.. "Is he okay?" The guy from earlier said. "No! He isn't you f**king idiot!" Issac suddenly fell as I tried to grab him, but he was heavy and we both fell. The glass pierce through my skin from the fall and Issac collapsing on me. I yelled at the guy to call an ambulance or someone. I lifted Issac away from the broken glass. He was icy cold. I groaned, I turned my leg to the left. I saw a large piece of glass through my calf. My eyes widen and I suddenly felt sick. I hate the look of blood, the smell, the feeling of the red liquid dripping. I grunted and moved more glass with my foot. I then heard sirens outside, my head collapsed on the floor as I looked at the ceiling. "Sh*t, this isn't good" I said to myself.

AHHH- the cliffhanger!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this !

Also, what do you think of our girl, Ping?