TWO

ISSAC'S POINT OF VIEW:

I yawned and smacked my tongue against my mouth. I stretched in the darkness atmosphere and opened the door to my room fridge while rubbing my eye as it adjusted to the sunlight within the kitchen. I walked to the restroom and washed up before my two older brothers woke up. I brushed my teeth and it had an eerie taste to it, but I didn't bother to find out what it was. I looked at my watch and it read 7:32. I have 2 hours till I head back to work.

I washed my hands and patted the towel softly and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I opened our second fridge where we stored our real food supplies in and grabbed eggs, bacon and orange juice. I grabbed a pan from the cabinets and started the stove and threw the pan on it and then some oil. I then opened our pantry which stored many different brands of cereal and grabbed Tom's favorite cereal, City Cinnamon Bread.

I took out a bowl and poured in the cereal along with some milk. I placed it where Tom always sat on our wooden made table. Of course I made it. I heard the oil popping and placed the bacon in, but the hot oil fought back and burned my finger. I winced in pain and frowned a bit.

I got angry and went to my refrigerator and opened a small cabinet where an axe was placed. I grabbed it and angrily walked to the pan that burned my finger, but as I swing my axe backwards I hear Griff.

"Yo! Little Bro! What are you doing ?!"
I was startled at the sudden appearance of my older brother and calmed my arms from swinging my axe to the pan.

"Issac was burned by hot oil"
I said as my cheeks flushed red from embarrassment.
"It's alright lil bro! Just be more careful!"
He sniffed the air like a dog sniffing some treats

"Ooo! Is that bacon I smell ?"
I stayed silent as he walked towards me and looked at the pan that was frying some bacon.
"Issac made bacon for Griff"
He laughed and patted my shoulder.
"Of course ! You're always on your daily grind lil bro!" He smiled at me and I nodded.

I then hear footsteps behind me and I turned around. It was Tom.
"Oh. Hey guys" Tom waved as he sat in front of his bowl of cereal while watching his drama on his phone.

"Hey Tom! " Griff said and he sat next to him as Griff carried a conversation with Tom, but Tom was too busy watching his drama. I then payed back attention to my frying bacon and glared at the red food that was sizzling.

~FAST FORWARD~

I placed the plate of bacon in front of Griff as he started to dig into his food with his eggs. I turned around and grabbed two cups and poured some orange juice and served them to Griff and Tom.

"Issac has to go to work" I said and looked at my watch and it read 8:37 "okay! Bye lil bro ! Have a good day!" Griff waved as Tom smiled with his dimples poking out. I waved back and grabbed my keys to my motorbike and drove to work.

_____

Hope you like it <3