CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

[WARNING: THERE IS SOME VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER]

JEUNICA SALVADOR'S POINT OF VIEW

"Jeunicaaaaa," A loud loudly shouted.

"Im coming, mom," I immediately answer back to her.

"You are lazy," she said to me. While she throws cold water into my face.

I looked at her with a pity expression then called her. "Mom," I said with a cracked voice.

"Look at this! It is still dusty," my mom said. While wiping the dirt into the table she was pointing. "How can you be too lazy, Juenica? Clean this up. Or you are not eating tonight. After that go to your work," she said to me. And leave me here blankless.

She was mistreating me ever since. I am glad that I had a friend here in Ilocos. We move since my father died. And I am happy that I had Tyron.

I am happy that I had the two-person by my side. But when I got home my life was miserable. I was like living in hell. Why my life has been like this? I just cry. And tears keep falling from my eyes

"Dad," I called my dad who was dead. Between my sobs.

I finish cleaning the house. Washing the dishes. Cooking for them. Everything that was needed to be done in this house. Even they treat me like a maid. I never complain I still thank them. Because without them I would be homeless and I have nowhere to go. I don't know any of our relatives.

I go directly to my room and get dressed. I will go to my school first. My mother doesn't know that I go to school. Well, I paid for my school expenses. After that, I make sure my mom did not see me with my school uniform on.

"You are late," Jade said. While she grabs my wrists then pulled me into the room.

"Have you seen Tyron?" I asked her.

"Yes, he is waiting for you in the classroom," she said. While still holding my wrist and dragging me to our classroom. "Why you are late again? Have you seen finished doing my homework?" she asks me one after another question.

Is that the first question she was going to ask me? Is she is not going to ask if I am okay? I just sighed and breathed heavily. She is my friend after all. Why I am thinking too much?

"Yes," I answered to her shortly.

"How about Tyron's homework did you do it," she asked me again. Why she is concerned about my boyfriend's homework?

"Yes, you can get it in my bag," I answer Jade. "I will give it to you when we reach our classroom," I continued to say. Finally! We arrived in our classroom. And our teacher is still not here. We immediately sit in our respective sits.

"Here," I said to Jade while giving her notebook. Inside of it is here homework. "Love," I called Tyron.

"Yes, love?" he answered me back. I sat between Tyron and Jade. Tyron was sitting on my right while Jade is sitting on my left.

"Here he is your homework. I've finished answering it," I said to him. He smiled at me.

"Thank you," he replied. When he was about to hug me. Our teacher came in. And our class began.

**************************************

It is already past 10 p.m. I still working my night shift. Since I had classes in the morning. I need to work to support my school fees. And of course, to give some money to my father.

I barely not saving enough because I wanted to move out of that house. To stop the hell I was living. I wanted a peaceful and happy life. Waking up in the morning not thinking so many stressful things.