Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

TYRON'S POINT OF VIEW

"This is Tyron, Kuya. He was my boyfriend," Jade said. Her brother looks at me.

"Im Charles. Nice meeting you! Tyron," he said and handed his handing saying that we should do a handshake. So I also grab his hands.i

"Nice meeting you too!" I said then smiled at him. I am now sweating because of nervousness.

"It is nice to finally meet you. Jade is talking too much about you. Looking at you right now. It seems like you are a great guy," he complimented me.

I was just in relief because her brother is nice like she said. I thought her brother would not like me. I am so glad that his brother and mother both like me for her. They welcome me into this family. And I dont want to ruin the bond that we are building right now.

"Thank you!," I said as I thank him. "I promise I will do everything to make your sister happy. I won't do anything that makes her upset and hurt her. She was the only one I love. And I am willing to sacrifice everything for her. Since she was the only one I had," I continued to say. His brother seems impressed with me. I just smiled thinking that I got a good impression from him.

"I like that! You know, me. I never had a girlfriend. So I dont know the feeling. Since we are business-oriented since we are a kid. I and Jade always be in a business field," he said.

"Yes, we are. Since we are gonna takes' mom and dad's business someday. But I'm not really into it. So I quitted and my brother took over it," Jade continued explaining.

They are a rich family. Jade came from rich. While me, I was poor. But Jade did not mind it. I did not love Jade because of money since I only just know it right now. I love her imperfections. I just love the way she was.

I wish nothing will change. Once they know that I came in poor life. I even dont know my parents. I wish they would still accept me. And their gesture towards me will not change. I hope my status in life won't change anything between us. Because Jade knows everything and accepts me.

"How about you, does your family have any business?" his brother said and asked me.

I looked at him and smiled forcibly. I just need to be myself. And do not pretend that I own anything. Because if I stick being myself. Maybe nothing will change. Since I am being me and not being anyone else.

"No, sir. I dont even know my family. I just work as a part-time worker to afford my schooling. Since I dont have any parents to support me," I said in a disappointed tone.

I was disappointed in myself. Because I was not at Jade's level. I lowered my head because I was shy. I felt the gaze of the pair of eyes of Jade looking at me. I just smiled while lowering my head. Deep inside in me, I felt ashamed.

"Why did you lower your head?" his brother asked me. "Dont be ashamed just because you were only a part-time worker. Since it is not illegal to work to do. You dont have anything to be ashamed of yourself. Look at me, we accept you. I am not that type of person that categorized someone base on their status in life," he said.

I looked at him. He was smiling towards me. I am grateful that his brother dont look down on me. I am happy that even I am not at their level. He still accepts me, Jade has a good family. A family that raises her well. A family that was nice to me.

I never expected that her life was this great. That I would never experience being rejected by her family. I am glad that I had her. I hope she was the one for me. And she would never leave me. Because I dont know what I am gonna do if she leaves me.