CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

[WARNING: THERE IS SOME VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER]

JUENICA SALVADOR'S POINT OF VIEW

I walked up from the rays of sunlight stroke my face. I opened my eyes and realize that I slept without any clothes on. So I immediately put it before mom would see me like this.

I looked at the clock it was 7 in the morning. It was Sunday today so I dont have any class today. I was still trembling in fear. My mom hurts me and now my brother started raping me. I wish my brother won't just notice me like before. And he won't rape me again.

"You can do it, Juenica. Be strong! That was dad told you to do," I said to myself.

While I was thinking positive and anything. That would be a reason for me to stay alive. I stand up from my bed then clean my room. I go directly to the bathroom and wash my body aggressively because of last night.

After I put my clothes on I clean the whole house. Then do the laundry and go directly to my room. I finished all my projects, homework, and all related to my school purposes. I remembered that I have a shift this afternoon in the restaurant.

Yesterday was too embarrassing for me. I wish my manager or our boss would not fire me because of that. I still have no idea why my mom did that. Because he needed some money from me. I also dont know how to repay my manager for giving me that kind of money. I did not even count it.

**************************************

I sigh in relief when I noticed that my mom isn't around the house. Then my brother is also not home. I am now walking to the restaurant because it was already my shift.

"Are you okay?" Carla asked me.

"Yes," I said. Then smiled bitterly at her.

I smiled in front of her, to them. Even I am not okay. I dont want their pity. I dont want them to feel pity for me. Once I can be moved out from that hellish house.

"You can rest for your shift today. You will be paid even you dont work," she said while smiling at me. "Just take a rest," she continued saying.

"Thank you," I replied.

Then I got directly to the staff room to rest. Maybe I could rest for a little while before working. I have been traumatized so much.

I put my body in the bed that was laying on the ground. I didn't realize that I fell asleep deeply.

"Juenica," a familiar voice called.

The place was also familiar. The lake still looked peaceful. The atmosphere is so warming. The sounds of the bird make me calm down and make my problem disappear.

"Yes," I said.

As I look to turn around. He was a middle-aged man. That looks in the middle of his 40's. His face is familiar. Then I realized he looks exactly like my dad. But he was dead a long time ago?

"Dad," I called him. Then my eyes become teary

"Yes, my daughter. It is me your dad," he said.

Without thinking another word. I took one step then run in my fathers' direction. The tears coming from my eye began to fall apart. It comes from my eyes through my cheeks. Down towards my skin. When I come in his direction I hug him.

"My little princess," he said. Then I hug him more tightly.

"I miss you Dad," I said to him.

While my tears still keep falling apart from my eyes. I wipe my tears then removed my hands around my dad. Then looked at him. He still looks exactly like before. I miss him so much. But does he exist? If it was a dream I didn't want this to end. I wish to stay in this dream forever. To stay with my father in this kind of world.