CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

JUENICA SALVADOR'S POINT OF VIEW

I got dressed up and do some make-up. I just wanted to look presentable to Tyron's eyes. I got my back and some money to use on our so-called date. I just wanted to make sure that everything would be alright.

I heard the engine of a car stopping in front of my apartment. I opened the door and looked who is it. It was Tyron's car. He was here right now. So I quickly locked my door and go in front of my apartment.

"You go first! My lady," Tyron said.

Then he opened the car door for me. I smiled at him. And go in front of the car. After that, he closed the car door for me. Then he got inside the car too.

"Thank you!" I said as I thank him. Because he opened the car door for me.

"You are welcome!" Tyron replied and smiled at me.

Then he started the car engine. And drive towards our destination.

"So where we are going?" Tyron asked me. As he broke the silence between us.

"To your restaurant. Im just gonna treat you there," I said and smiled at him.

I looked at him. He just smiled while still looking at the road. He was constantly driving right now. I looked at his face. He was handsome. He has dark brown angelic eyes, his dark black hair, also his pointed nose, and his red lips. Also, the way he talks was so sexy. Plus, his muscular and sexy body.

"What are you looking at? Is there something wrong in my face?" He asked me. He looks at me for a second before turning his attention on the road again.

"H-a?" I said.

It was a stunt, because of his handsome face. Also, his sexy voice is the way he talks. I just looked at him, staring at him crazy. When he spoke again. I came back to my senses and looked away because of embarrassment.

"Are you okay?" he asked again. C

"Yes!" I replied defensively.

I said that because I was embarrassed. I dont what to say! He caught in act looking at him. I dont why I was staring at him. I can't help myself. I was just amazed because of his personality. And also of his hotness.

"It is okay! I dont mind. If you are staring at me. It was okay. Just go on, it is okay with me," He said.

I just covered my face. Then removed it and looked away. I just opened the car window. Then I smelled the fresh air. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and sigh in relief.

A moment of silence came between us. The four corners of this car. I could only hear the car's engine in the four corners of this car. I moment of awkwardness arose upon us.

I was questioning myself right now. Because I started at him earlier. Because of that, I embarrass myself. I dont know why I started at him. Did I just get attracted to him? Does he is handsome in my eyes? I wanted to hit myself. Because of the embarrassment, it brought to me.

"We are here right now," Tyron said. I was about to open my car door. But he came out and opened it for me. "Just let me open up the car door for you. You dont have to open up it yourself," he continued to say.

I just smiled at him and said. "Thank you!" he holds my hand as me we got in.

"Good morning sir, Tyron!" some of the staff said.

They greeted Tyron because it was owned by his parents. That he will be inherited by Tyron in the future. I just look at him. The way they greeted him. I was amazed because he earn respect from his staff.