CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

[WARNING: THERE IS SOME VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER]

JUENICA SALVADOR'S POINT OF VIEW

I opened my eyes. I hold my head it just hurts. I sat down in my bed.

"Did I just fainted again?" I asked myself.

I hold my phone and took a deep breath. I just deleted the text message my brother send me. I need to help myself to fight my scaredness. I need to face the reality. I know this world is cruel so I need to face it.

I got the album with our pictures in it. I put down my phone in my bed and started to open the pages. The pages of the photo album. I looked at our family picture. Were me, my father, mother and also my brother is included.

"Mom," I said.

As I touched my mom's picture. Some tears began to formed inside of my eyes. Seconds later, it began to fall one by one. It flows through my cheeks down to my skin. I felt the cold liquid touching my skin. I let my tears came out of my eyes.

"Mom, why did you treat me like that?" I asked myself.

My mom treats me horribly since my father died. She was cold and distant to me even dad was alive. But she never lay any of her fingers on me. But she almost killed me every time she gave me some bruises. Maybe, she is just depressed and she misses dad so much.

"I miss you! Mom," I said

Then I burst into tears and hug the photo book tightly. I recalled all the bad memories with my mom. Because I wanted to re-call and think of it for the last time. After this, I will forget it like it did not happen. It would be the last time. That I would cry because of it.

FLASHBACK

"What do you think you are doing here?" My mother said to me, then slapped me across the face. Before I could say anything, she slapped me again.

"Mom," I said to her in a weak voice.

"Don't ever call me mom. It is disgusting every time I hear your voice. And call me mom," my mother said to me. My eyes started to become watery. As a result, tears streamed down my cheeks.

Why is this happening to me? I am her daughter, right? But, I can't feel that. My mother slapped my face one more time. Then I realize and wake up to reality.

"I will make your life miserable," she said. And I burst into tears.

**************************************

"Jeunicaaaaa," A loud loudly shouted.

"Im coming, mom," I immediately answer back to her.

"You are lazy," she said to me. While she throws cold water into my face.

I looked at her with a pity expression then called her. "Mom," I said with a cracked voice.

"Look at this! It is still dusty," my mom said. While wiping the dirt into the table she was pointing. "How can you be too lazy, Juenica? Clean this up. Or you are not eating tonight. After that go to your work," she said to me. And leave me here blankless.

She was mistreating me ever since. I am glad that I had a friend here in Ilocos. We move since my father died. And I am happy that I had Tyron.

I am happy that I had the two-person by my side. But when I got home my life was miserable. I was like living in hell. Why my life has been like this? I just cry. And tears keep falling from my eyes

**************************************

"JEUNICAAAAA," a voice called me.

It was my mom.....