Bullets, Punches and Shenanigans

So I mostly got votes for KaSaF first mission so here you go...this will have around three parts. Till them you can comment which one do you want me to write next..they may not be in order, but it will all make sense in the end...(it did to me..hehe)

Notes: How they met etc etc, the other one shots will tell you. For now, these have no particular order, but will all be connected and make sense.

Also sanju calls Karan sirji. Either he made a big impact in her life or he is just an amazing leader. I believe it can be either- he's a good idol and a good leader, it's hard to choose one. So I took both. Also I made him her senior batch wise and age wise. Karan and Faizi are obvio her seniors, it's their 2nd

year as agents, Sanjana's first. And ofc, their first mission as a team. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~

It was a cloudy evening. Karan was with Baby, teaching her making paper-boats. Karan could have sworn she learnt in a heart beat. Just like her father. He smiled.

The girl was good at everything, hardly 5 and she could recite the academy's oath flawlessly.

His reverie was cut short by the sound of his phone ringing.

Batra sir.

He hastily answered the phone.

"Sir.."

"Shergil. Report to my cabin in 30 minutes...and call Siddiqui too.." he said, sounding urgent.

"Yes sir..." The call ended.

Karan quickly called Faizi.

"Faizi..Batra sir ka call aaya. Bula rahe hai, 30 minutes, cabin me. Important matter lagta hai. Tu kaha hai? Pick karne aa raha hu tujhe"

"Hum kahan ho sakte hai...Raj Dhaabe pe hu,pass me hi hu chala jaaunga."

Karan smiled slightly. Iska kuch nahi ho sakta.

"Saand. Chal mai aa raha hu, Rakhta hu."

"Hmm. Academy me milte hai."

Karan hung up the call and got dressed. After one final look at his uniform, and another glance at the photo frame nearby he bid Baby and Barkha goodbye with a kiss to the forehead and a nod.

He pulled out his jeep and left for the academy, curious by Batra sir's words.

The road to the academy was beautiful- green, cool and refreshing. The cloudy, rainy weather only added to its pleasantness. Karan loved this road, he practically spent most of his time training here. Sometimes with Faizi and sometimes with Vikram sir and Batra sir.(Vikram sir, here is the trainer who trained the 3 spl agents along with Batra sir.)

He smiled thinking of those times...when Param Bh-- No. Don't think about him. Karan's smile disappeared. His focus shifted back on the road ahead, a grim picture, a true lie threatening to form in his mind. He had sworn he wouldn't think about it, he'd bury it, so deep so that no one could see it.

••••

Karan pulled up at the academy, Faizi standing near the parking area in full uniform. He smiled wide on seeing him. Karan returned the smile. He got off and gave Faizi a quick shoulder pat and a hug.

Both of them walked towards Batra sir's cabin, discussing what could Batra sir tell them about.

••••

"Karan hum bol rahe hai. Naya mission hoga. Pakka."

"Arre nahi. Koi academy ka kaam hoga, bas."

Both of them reached the doorway.

"Lagi shart? 500?" Faizi whispered as Karan knocked on the door.

"Done." Karan muttered back.

"Come in, Shergil, Siddiqui."

"Sir." Both of them entered the cabin saluted in unison, their demeanour changing.

"To..maine Haha tum logo ko ek khaas kaam ke liye bulaaya hai." Batra sir said, a hint of pride in his voice. Karan shared a quick, questioning look with Faizi.

"Tum logo ke liye mission hai. But this time, something is different." Col. Batra said, getting up from his desk and standing in front of them with his chest broad with pride.

"Sir..." karan looked at the old man, intrigued. No matter his age, the soldier still carried that aura of power.

"You will be going on a mission Shergil. Pick your team."

"Sir...but team toh aap pic--"

"Karan. I want you to pick your team. I want you to lead this mission. This mission, Shergil...you will lead, and this time, Vikram or any other trainer will not accompany you. You two are among the best I have. I trust you my boys. Make me proud."

"Sir..details..." Karan was in a daze. This was the first time he was leading an actual mission. The thought itself was making him almost nervous. And he had to pick his team! He hardly knew anyone besides a handful of people.

"Yes...pick you team. Vikram will brief you, you will have to leave for Mumbai, next week." Batra sir said, picking up a few sheets from his table and stacking them together. "And Shergil...a suggestion."

"Yes sir..."

"Vikram!"

"Yes sir.." their trainer, Vikram walked into the cabin. Behind him walked another uniform clad commando. She was a young girl, who seemed to be in her early twenties.

Karan and Faizi looked at her, an instant glint in their eyes. They knew her! She did not look the same 2 years back in the cadets' uniform but now...she was...different. (details about this in the next OS.)

"Karan, Faizi, meet Sanjana Dubey. First year as commando. Fresh out of Parakram. Specializes in hand to hand."

"Sirji" Sanjana saluted them.

"Actual missions ka experience nahi hai, but that's where I trust you both. I want you to consider her. Test her, i assure you. She won't fail you. Hmm?"

"Yes sir." Faizi and Karan replied. Karan was ready looking at her up and down, assessing her- she had a hint of recognition in her eyes, and a determined look on her face.

"Well then, Shergil I would like to see you and your team day after tomorrow. Agent Sanjana will meet you in the gym. Till then.....dismissed."

Karan and Faizi walked out of the room.

"Humaare 500 rupaye?" Faizi asked as soon as they were out.

"Le...." Karan said pulling out a 500 rupaye note from his wallet. Faizi grabbed it playfully.

"To Janab...aage kya plan hai?"

"Faizi....tu dekh...plan to bohot kuch karne ka hai.." Karan replied with a confident and proud look on his face.