BSP4

"Ajeet and Sanjana!"

"Yes sir!/Sirji." Ajeet came forward confidently. Sanjana followed him, not as enthusiastic.

"Hmm. Positions!" Karan commanded, assessing them. Ajeet stood with a wide stance, his arms raised. Sanjana stood almost relaxed, but a determined look on her face.

"3....2....1....Go!" They circled each other, neither one attacking.

"Poora din nahi hai humaare paas." Karan taunted.

At this, Ajeet raced forward, trying to punch, his feet shuffling, trying to confuse the opponent. Karan looked at him, almost impressed.

Sanjana ducked almost immediately, and before he could react, grabbed his fist and twisted it, making him turn around. She then kicked his knee, making him fall on his knees with her trying to put him down. At that moment, Sanjana hesitated. Karan noticed this with a disappointed frown.

Ajeet was anything, but an easy opponent. Using that one moment, he twisted around, jabbing her hard in the ribs. She immediately faltered and fell hard on her shoulder.

"Point!" Karan observed now intrigued.

"Karan...ye ruki kyu? Abhi tak to theek tha...kuch to gadbad hai Janab..." Faizi said, carefully observing the match.

"Batra sir ne personally bola hai matlab kuch to hoga...lekin suggestion hi Diya hai order nahi. Gadbad hui to kisi aur ko dhund lenge."

"Karan...tum firse khadoos ho rahe ho. Itni jaldi decide mat karo. Thoda wait karke dekho" Faizi smiled at Karan. Karan nodded, as he watched Ajeet look at her pathetically as she stood up.

"Lagi shart?"

"Hmm. Kitne ki?" Karan said smiling confidently.

"500. Ulti khopdi ki team me aayegi."

"3...2....1...Go!" This time, once again, Ajeet raced forward, grabbing her leg and trying make her lose her footing. Before he could, she grabbed his neck and using her other foot, torqued in the air, landing a smooth, hard kick on his cheek, making him fall down almost immediately. She faltered slightly, but managed to land on her feet.

"Point!" Karan looked on, that move wasn't taught in the academy. Faizi smiled at him.

"Janab...paise taiyaar?" Faizi asked, nudging him slightly.

"Tune cheating kari." Karan said half smiling.

"Kuch bhi? Haar rage ho to game hi band kara rahe ho?" Faizi asked, narrowing his eyes jokingly at him.

"Tune mujhse poocha ki mera kaunsa side hai? Chal cancel kar." Karan said smirking. Faizi looked at him, snorting.

"Theek hai. Lekin tum hume fir bhi ek samose khilaaoge."

"Done." Karan smiled.

They watched closely, the junior commandos now interested in the match as well. Some of them were already cheering, suddenly becoming almost silent under Karan's intense glare.

They watched as Ajeet got up, wavering and dusted himself, glaring at her now.

"3...2...1...Go!"

Ajeet raced forward again, trying to strike her repeatedly as she played on defense, dodging each one. The last strike ended with Sanjana grabbing his wrist. And then she stopped for a second, suddenly looking around. Caught off guard, Ajeet managed to land a blow at the same spot as before. This time she winced and fell; and a huge group of commandos cheered for Ajeet. One of them spoke softly to her, laughing "Bola tha, tumhari jagah nahi hai. Ghar jao vaapas." She felt her fist tighten.