BSP8

The team infiltrated the warehouse silently. The front door was open with the fencing broken in places, making it easier for them to enter unnoticed.

"Guys...your 45 minutes begin now."

"Copy that sir...." Karan spoke quietly to the Rahil sir.

They stood in a row against the wall next to the door. On Karan's signal, one of them walked towards the gate, silently picked the lock and moved aside. Karan nodded to Faizi, who went in front of the gate and opened it cautiously with his foot.

After opening it an inch, he stopped.

"Blade do...." he said, moving closer observing the small, almost invisible string connecting the door and the threshold. Karan handed him the small combat knife that he carried.

"Alarm hai..." Faizi informed Karan before cutting it.

After that, Faizi once again opened the door, aiming his gun steadily. The first thing he saw was a poorly lit hallway smelling of rotten wood.

Karan signalled the team to follow as he took a step in.

"Team Alpha has breached, Delta humaare peeche hai. Bravo...Charlie...status batao."

"Bravo reporting...breached the western entrance...yaha pe kuch bhi nahi hai sir..."

"Charlie has breached the back entrance. About to leave for the first level. Ground level pe kuch bhi nahi hai sir"

"Bravo IB ke hisaab se western hallway me suspected drugs hai. Check karo...." Karan ordered on the comms, while keeping his gaze fixed in front of him.

"Yes sir..."

Karan took a small breath and moved ahead with his team.

"Faizi, Aman....idhar jao..Sanjana aur Ajeet tum udhar...mai seedha has raha hu...Shaan, behind me. Check karke vaapas aao, fire mat karna... 15 minutes. Go."

Karan watched as the group split, and then went ahead into the warehouse. It was a big one indeed....but the fact that was bugging him was that there was not a single person in sight.

He walked stealthily ahead, checking each and every room in the corridor along with Shaan. They had found nothing. Karan was almost doubtful whether the Intel they received was correct or not.

They were in the last room when Karan decided to inquire Rqhil sir again.

"Sir! I think idhar kuch hai..."

As soon as he touched the earpiece, Shaan who was examining the room called him.

Karan walked up to him, following his line of sight, he saw a small crack in the wooden paneling along the walls. He pulled at the wood and it came of easily. Possibly rotten...

He crouched down to have a closer look at what was behind the walls and sure enough, there was a white powdery substance in a plastic bag.

"Nitroglycerin to nahi hai..."

"Siddique reporting...Karan come in....over"

"Bol..Over.."

"Karan IB ko aadhi hi Intel mili thi...yaha kuch aur bhi mila hai. Around 10kilo suspected RDX. Over.."