BSP 6

The commandos who were to be involved were informed shortly. The training became even harder, lasting almost the whole day and night. The breaks were cut down to 30 minutes instead of an hour. As the final day descended, the commandos had become disciplined, collected rangers, expertly trained, ready to put everything they had in the mission. To say Karan was not impressed would be lying.

_A day before the mission_

All the new commandos were given the uniforms, ammunition and instructions. Rahil sir had given the final instructions. Karan walked slowly towards his team, his brothers words echoing in his mind.

"Kya aap sab iss mission ke liye taiyaar hai?"

"Yes sir!"

"You are all aware that this is your first mission, and mind you, it is not an easy one. There will be armed terrorists in the warehouse. Hume luck pe nahi, apni training pe dependent rehna hai. Ek baat yaad rakhe, the most important element during a mission- situation thinking, paristitio ke hisaab se sochna. Aur iss ke baare me jitna aapko pehla mission sikhaaya, utna koi training nahi sikhaayegi. I have trained you and expect the best from everyone. Am I clear?!"

"Yes sir!"

"Aantankvadiyo ko lagta hai ki vo humaari desh me, humaari mitti pe, humaare logo ka khoon phailaayenge, aur hum kuch nahi karenge. Will we prove them wrong!?"

"Yes sir!"

"Kya hum taiyaar hai?"

"Yes sir!"

"Kya hum taiyaar hai!?"

"Yes sir!"

"KYA HUM TAIYAAR HAI"

"YES SIR!"

"Then let's bloody end this!"

Karan smiled. This was the final day of training, the commandos proudly recited the motto of the academy, their voices thundering.

"Kartavya Saahas va Balidan,"

The choppers were set out, the commandos boarded them, th sound of their marching feet resounded around the whole station.

"Desh ke khaatir Desh ke naam!"

The ammunition were loaded, the leading agents smiling at their team.

"Desh ki mitti sar aankho par,"

The blades of the chopper whirred, along with the other choppers carrying troops from Special Agent Lt. Col. Rahil Bhatia's team.

"Desh se hai apni pehchaan!"

Karan took a deep breath, he felt ready. Sharing a look with the other two, he sat down, adjusting his helmet.

"Jai Hind!"

The choppers began their ascent, towards the sky; towards the final days of the terrorists.

----

A/N: sorry for the short chapter! My exams are nearing plus I had to start the mission from the next chapter. So this is basically a filler. The next update will be longer, I promise. Seeya!