X

"I can't actually believe YOU are getting married" Jungkook said, taking another lock of hair and passing it from behind the braid he was making in Hyejin's hair.

"I can't actually believe YOU are getting married... to a PRINCESS" Hyejin commented, her face was gray and she could barely move it but she still was able to make the comment.

Agust was sitting in front of her while she applied mud to his face, too "yeah, well. I'm doing it for you, you ungrateful ogres" he snapped back. The mud was already dry in some places and it was itchy. He made an attempt to scratch his nose but Hyejin hit his hand and moved it away.

"don't you dare take this off. We have to keep this until it's completely dry. And believe me, it's not a big sacrifice the one you're doing 'for us'" she said making quotation marks with her fingers "Princess Wheein it's truly... marvelous"

"You don't even know what that word means" Agust rolled his eyes and scratched his neck "why the hell did I agree to this torture?" he asked, signaling to his face.

"We're in a palace, hyung. We have to look decent" Jk said, finishing his sister's braid and moving his nose to relieve the itchiness of it.'' The mud I prepared has a lot of ingredients that are good for the skin. We're going to look great in the morning"

"I... ok" Agust said, giving up.

Hyejin finished with the mud and got up walking to the grass area in front of them "ok, while we wait for our mud masks to dry completely I think we should have a trianesty"

She sat on the grass and Jungkook smiled happily sitting behind her "I love trianesties"

Agust looked at them and sighed. The last time they had a 'trianesty' as Jk and Hyejin had called it, was a few months back.

He sat next to them, all of the three were sitting with their backs touching but not facing each other. It was a weird way of communication but it worked for them, to be able to be honest with each other and talk about anything.

They had combined the words trio and honesty. And the rules were simple.

What's said in the trianesty, stays in the trianesty.

No judgments.

Honesty.

The trianesty only accepted the three of them and to be able to have a trianesty the three of them had to be present.

Respect the rules.

They took each other's hands and it was the signal that the trianesty had begun.

"I think we should start saying how we really feel about all of this" Agust started "before we do anything, I have to be 100% sure this is what we want and what we need. I'll start"

He tried to organize his thoughts and feelings, it was important to him that Kook and Hyejin knew exactly how he felt.

"First of all, it's obvious that we're not at home anymore. All these rich people and this luxury it's completely different from what we're used to, and honestly it's scary. These kinds of people think that they're above us... and I'm not saying we can't get used to this lifestyle, but I don't want us to ever think like that. To get in our heads and forget about our background"

"I agree, hyung. But at the same time I think that, exactly, that's the reason why you should agree. You're not only going to be married to a princess. You'll be a king. And a king it's the only person in the realms that can change the situation of the lower classes. You know better than anyone what's needed there, and this is your opportunity to make a difference" Jungkook said.

"That's true... but also the most terrifying idea. I don't know anything about politics or strategies or anything a king must know. And there's also the possibility of getting caught and get sent to the gallow"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, oppa. I believe in you and your abilities to learn. You're smarter than you realize and it's true that you and Prince Yoongi look the same. I think the real question is how do you feel about Princess Wheein. Being married it's not something simple. It means that you're going to spend the rest of your life with someone you don't know. She seems nice but, you have to be completely sure this is what you want, because you're not the only one getting married, and I think she deserves someone that's 100% in it" Hyejin sighed "It's just...a lot to think about"

"Yeah" Agust remembered Princess Wheein and he realized what Hyejin was saying was right. He knew nothing about her and he would need to work with her hand to hand -figuratively and literally- to make that scam work. "I mean. I wouldn't mind seeing her face everyday.. You know?"

The younger ones laughed "what?" Agust asked half laughing "she's not difficult to look at"

"She's really beautiful, hyung. And she would be lucky to be married to you" Jungkook said, still smiling "But speaking seriously, you're the one that has to make the final decision. Whatever you decide we're going to support you and be by your side"

"Speak for yourself Kook, I'm not moving out of that palace" Hyejin said "at least until I have at least a dozen dresses and a few necklaces"

"Yah! Noona, you're incredible!! Agust hyung was just telling us how we had to keep ourselves grounded a few minutes ago" Jungkook's voice was higher than usual which made them laugh.

They were like that and Agust loved them. He wanted to give them everything they could imagine because they deserved a better life. "Ok, I hate to finish this little trianesty but I have something to do. '' He got up and walked away. "I'll look for you later to tell you my decision. Stay out of trouble" he half yelled at them, even when he knew it was impossible for them to do so.