IV

Jimin had the feeling that he was forgetting something "garlic, cabbage, scallions, red pepper..." he said to himself counting with his fingers "ginger!!" he remembered. His grandma asked him to go to the market and get some ingredients for her and because she was the person Jimin loved the most, he couldn't say no even when the last time Jimin had been alone in the streets of his natal city was when he was 7 and he hated markets. He was almost in his grandma's home when he remembered he had forgotten the ginger so he had to turn around and return to the market.

He sighed.

After all those years living in the palace with Yoongi he had gotten used to the facilities he had there and reliving how difficult life for the commoners was, made him want to do something for that people even when he was in a different realm.

He walked slowly, thinking of how much his life had changed thanks to Yoongi and his father and how different his life would be if it weren't for them.

Suddenly Jimin heard a woman groaning and it caught Jimin's attention so he walked faster towards the direction of the sound. There was an alley where he found a man holding a girl with force, she looked scared and the fact that the man was covering her mouth with one hand and with the other was ripping her clothes off made Jimin ran towards them.

"Hey you!" Jimin said, making the man turn to him, Jimin didn't hesitate before punching the man on the face. The other one fell to the floor and grabbed his cheek where Jimin punched him "Leave now, before I bring the knights here" Jimin warned him. The guy got on his feet and spit at Jimin's foot before running away.

He turned to the girl and she was crying on the floor trying to cover herself with her ripped clothes "hey, are you ok?" Jimin said, kneeling down next to her. She nodded "thank you" she said and then she started crying. Jimin looked in his pocket and offered her a handkerchief, she was about to take it when two other man arrived at the alley "Get your hands off of her!" one of them yelled.

Jimin was surprised and he didn't even had time to react when one of them had him against a wall with his arm in his neck "what the hell do you think you're doing?" the man asked angrily "are you ok?" the other man hugged her but she got on her feet and walked towards Jimin and the man holding him "Stop" she said "he just saved me from Hyu Sun" the man holding Jimin loosened his grip but didn't let go completely "who are you?" he asked. Something in his voice was familiar and Jimin turned to see his face for the first time. He had a big scar across the right eye from his forehead to his cheek, but it was Yoongi, Jimin swore it was him "Yoongi?" he asked.

The other laughed "why are you asking me? You should know your name" he said letting Jimin free "thank you for saving my sister, Yoongi" Jimin shaked his head "I'm Jimin" he said "Who are you? You look just like a friend of mine" the man had turned to the girl and was hugging her "are you ok, Hyejin-ah?" the girl returned the hug and nodded "Here" he said giving her his coat and then he turned to face Jimin again "I'm Agust D" the man said "they're Hyejin and Jungkook. You're not from here, are you?" Jimin pursed his lips "is that obvious?" Yoongi giggled "Let us buy dinner for you as a thank you for saving her" Agust said and Jimin smiled "I was just doing the right thing" Agust nodded "I know, that's why I knew you were not from here, most of the people here does just the contrary. Please, I insist" Jimin thought for a moment, it was amazing how Agust looked just like Yoongi and maybe, just maybe he could be the answer of Yoongi's problems "alright" Jimin said smiling "but I have to get these to my grandma first" he took the bag with ingredients from the ground and scratched his head "I have to get ginger, too. I was on my way to the market when I heard your sister" he explained.

Agust nodded "I'll go with you. Kookie, take Hyejin home so she can change her clothes and we'll see you at Seoyeon's diner" the younger ones nodded and leave them.

Jimin and Agust walked to the market and back to Jimin's grandma "Stop staring at me Jimin'' Agust said suddenly making Jimin smile "I'm so sorry, it's just that you really look exactly like my best friend back at home" the older nodded. The similarity was breathtaking, the same height, face, manners, voice. The only difference was the scar that Agust had and Yoongi didn't "he must be handsome" Agust teased making Jimin laugh "he's quite popular" he said not wanting to reveal Yoongi's status.

They got to the diner and Jungkook and Hyejin were already there "Seoyeon noona said she wanted to talk to you before she could give us food, hyung" Jungkook said with a pout and Agust rolled his eyes just before "Agust" a woman approached them "Do you have money? I'm not giving you food for free anymore" she said with an angry expression, Agust smiled at her "Seoyeon, noona. I'm so happy to see you. Did you lost weight? You look great today" he praised her "that color looks great on you" the woman smiled but as soon as her smile appeared it disappeared "do you have money or not?" she said and Agust sighed "I do, I can pay beforehand if that's what you want" she nodded extending her hand "it's the only way I'm giving you food tonight" they ordered and Agust paid to her.

After she left to get their food Jimin gulped "We can leave, seriously if you struggle with money you don't have to buy me dinner" he said to Agust who smiled at him "nonsense, you are a good person and good people deserve to be recognized. Besides, my siblings here worked hard last week so we should be good" he said, winking at the younger ones.

"So, Jimin oppa" Hyejin said and Jimin opened his eyes in surprise. Her beauty did not go unnoticed by Jimin, she was stunning "tell us about you. What do you do back home?" she asked. Jimin wasn't sure if it was safe for him to let them know what kind of work he had with Yoongi so he just told half the truth "I actually work at the palace, you know, as a servant" "daebak, that must be so fun" Jungkook said making Jimin laugh "yeah, it is actually".

The night went by and Jimin had a great time listening to the other's anecdotes about each other and their lives in the streets. They decided to see eachother again while Jimin was in the realm and Jimin wanted to tell Yoongi all about Agust, but he was far away and he was going to be back soon anyway, so he just enjoyed the company of his new friends.