fourteen- who is e.f?

[may 2015]

A WEEK AFTER SAM got wind of eddie, she departed for tour with taylor. the couple had made up some excuse about the brunette being one of taylor's oldest friends and needing support from her to explain sams disappearance to dianna.

the gray was still processing the news of her newly discovered brother and hadn't found the time to tell taylor yet- something that was surely going to bite her on the arse later.

tour preparations had been going on for weeks, taylor being overwhelmed with the amount of stuff that had to be done in time. sam had attempted to help, but only managed to cause minor disagreements between the pair. the brunette knew taylor didn't really mean some of the things she said, she was just stressed, but it hurt nonetheless.

the pair were currently in tokyo for the first show and had immediately collapsed into the bed after landing. sams room was always next to or in the same corridor as the blondes so she could sneak out in the night. it worked for both of them. taylor wouldn't feel so lonely and would be able to unwind, and sam would get cuddles. it was a win win.

the actress would leave in the early morning to avoid being seen but would leave notes so the swift knew she'd gone. most involved the different types of cheeses from the area they were currently in, but it's the thought that counts, right?

sam was only able to go to the tokyo and vegas shows because she had a break whilst filming of her newest mcu film, civil war. she'd finish her scenes in mid july, but wouldn't be able to join taylor on tour properly until august because she had to film the tv show she was recruited for, brooklyn nine nine.

one night before the first show, the couple were cuddling in the singers hotel room, trying to maximise the time they had together.
"darling, what's your favourite song from 1989?" taylor questioned quietly, stroking her girlfriends hair.
"i like them all." sam murmured.
"but if you had to pick."
"wildest dreams, new romantics and wonderland. just because i'm convinced you wrote it about di."

"i will neither confirm nor deny that." the blonde stated matter of factly.
"so that essentially a yes." sam grinned.
"i hate you." taylor deadpanned, lobbing a pillow at the gray.
"no you don't."
"no i don't." the singer admitted, "but i will if you keep being an arsehole."

"okay." the actress shrugged, "why do you want to know my favourite songs?"
"i wanna do a mashup but i couldn't decide what."
"so you wanted my opinion? aw."
"yeah. you're the most important person in my life, after my mum, dad, brother, meredith and olivia." taylor smiled.

"first of all, two of those are cats." sam implored.
"so? you call jo the 'beloved light of your life who you can't live without' and that's a quote from last week."
"she is. it goes jo, pops' grave, then you." the gray teased, grinning widely. the blonde rolled her eyes and snuggled closer to her girlfriend.
"love you." taylor murmured.
"same."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

AFTER THAT NIGHT, the first show began. sam was presented as a supportive friend and watched from the sidelines. although, she had to admit that taylor was even hotter than usual when she was singing.

when the swift began to sing the enchanted/wildest dreams mashup, sam was almost bawling. she still couldn't comprehend how she could love one person so much and it took her a moment to compose herself after her girlfriend finished.