01. Come on.. faster~ (LEMON)

~~○~~
Info
These characters are based off of two boys in my class 😉.

Originally Published on
11/19/21

Word count : 2007 words

Mulien and Jerlin are two boys who are in their late highschool years. They have a pretty complicated relationship.
~~○~~

Jerlin- top

Jerlin- top

Mulien- bottom

Enjoy!!!

------

Neutral Pov
It was a great day so far for Mulien. He had finally scored 98% on a math test that he didn't even study for, finished all of his school work and wasn't late for once. He was feeling happy and relieved at the moment. As he walking towards 5th period which is Spanish he bumped into his friend Jerlin.

"Oh uh hey sorry I bumped into you" said Mulien. "Nah it's okay" said Jerlin. "So uh how was your day?" "Much better now since you bumped into me like that." Said Jerlin with a smirk under his facemask. "I'm being serious Jerlin how was your day?" "It was pretty bad but much better now since I get to see you~" "Jerlin stop being so weird" Mulien said in a annoyed tone. Jerlin leaned towards him and whispered...

"I'll stop if you beg me~"

Mulien was shocked by that response it made him blush a little and right when he was about to say something class started.

----

Mulien then went to his seat still flustered from that response . When the class was settled the teacher started talking about what work was assigned for the day. One assignment needed El libro which is a thick workbook assigned to each student. It was on a shelf in the back of the classroom so everyone had to get out of their seats to get it. When Mulien was getting his book Jerlin walked up to him and said "So when are you gonna make out with me Mulien?" "Bro what?" Jerlin walked up inches away from his face and said " I said when you make out with me you fucking asshole." The students around them clearly heard their conversation which made Mulien embarrassed a little. He walked away blushing and said "uhh Jerlin stop cursing~". Jerlin smirked. He knew that he was turning Mulien on.

When the students were seated they had to copy a few notes from the book and work on a few assignments. As they were working the teacher said that there was a test mañana. Mulien's heart sunk at those words. He hadn't been studying and also had three missing assignments he forgot about. He decided he wanted to study with someone since he would probably end up procrastinating. Even though he could've asked anyone else for help he decided that he'd get some help from a certain someone after school.

Jerlin's Pov
I need to be with Mulien .. but he's always doing something after school... If only I could just be with him... and touch him.

Neutral Pov
When class was over Mulien walked with Jerlin to 6th period and asked him if he could study at his place. "Seriously you want me to help you study?" Jerlin said excitedly. "Uh yeah you speak Spanish fluently right?" Jerlin nodded and they talked about the details on the way to class.