04. Take care of me please... (LIME??)

Oh boy.

~☆~

Word count: 1680 words

The naughtiness has been toned down a bit in this one. There's still some spice though *wink.

Originally published on:
1/22/23

~☆~

-------Lavic came home from school and collapsed on her bed thinking about everything she just witnessed

-------
Lavic came home from school and collapsed on her bed thinking about everything she just witnessed. She whipped out her phone and texted Joanne about the event.

L: So Joanne... how do you feel about your cousin getting plowed in the bathroom?

J: Proud

L: Same. I knew those two had a thing going on

J: Yeah

-------
The next day

Mulien woke up. What's weird was that he couldn't really get up. He just felt so much pain in his back area and in his lower regions.

"Aghhhhh ouch. My body hurts so much. I don't think I can go to school today. Not like this. But we do have finals today... and Jerlin... I wanna see him... Okay I'll go to school I'll just take it easy and call home when I don't feel good I guess."

Mulien was finally ready and was about to head out the door.

He was basically limping out the door.

"Hey son why are you limping like that"
Said his mom.

"Oh um limping?! I just slept weird lots of areas on my body hurt."

"Ah- are you okay you sure you can go to school limping"

"Yeah finals are today and I'm sure I'll get better when p.e starts."

"Hmm okay then"

They both got in the car

"Hey mulien I have a question"

Mulien got nervous "y-yeah?"

"Why were you one of the last to get dismissed"

"Oh It's cause.... I had detention... sorry I didn't tell you."

They arrived at school

"MULIEN I- you know what I'll continue this at home have a nice day at school. Love you and don't get into anymore trouble."

"Okay mom I won't love you too"

-----
Mulien walked up to his friends and had breakfast with them jerlin was in his friend group this time. His friends were Justin, Crustin, Dustin, Ophelia, and of course his boyfriend Jerlin.

Justin: So Mulien you gonna be at the home game today? Y'know for girls volleyball?

Crustin: I know I am. Our school vs. BK high... our school is for sure gonna win against those ass-holes.