02. Make me feel good~ (LEMON)

-----
Word count: 1753 words

Originally published on:
1/11/22

I felt like I could do better so here's a part 2

ALSO I'M SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE AHHH

Enjoy!!

-----

It was 11:00 p

It was 11:00 p.m and Mulien couldn't sleep. His mind was rushing with thoughts about the time he had with Jerlin.

Mulien pov
Aghh I can't fucking sleep... I wonder if Jerlin is awake...

Mulien grabbed his phone from the nightstand and texted Jerlin.

M: Hey are you up..?

J: Yeah what's up bb?

M: I can't sleep

J: Oh too bad...

J: Well I can! Goodnighttt ~<3

M: You jerk... how does that help my problem

J: Idk sorry

M: Ugh it's fine anyways I'll see you tomorrow ig.

J: ok see you then

Jerlin pov
Damn... I can't sleep either. I really should've said something else or said more than just that... he really can't sleep huh? Haha probably thinking of me. I'm thinking of him too. Can't wait to see him tomorrow.

Mulien pov
I wonder if he's thinking about the time we had... It went so... Fast. God... I can't believe he's my boyfriend. That kid...

After a little while, Mulien drifted off to sleep.

The alarm went off and it was 7:00 a.m. Mulien reached over to grab his phone to turn it off. He got out of bed and got ready.

Jerlin got ready too. When he was finished getting ready he grabbed his backpack and said " Haha I can't wait to see Mulien today.

When Mulien arrived at school he walked near his class. He went on his phone for a little bit to kill time when suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist tightly. He didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. "Hey, babe. " Jerlin said while he planted a few kisses on Mulien's neck. " ah hey Jerlin," Mulien said as he hugged him back. " Did you sleep well?" Jerlin said. " Yeah I went to bed a little late but I slept pretty well." "That's good." "Yeah. How'd you sleep?" Said Mulien while still hugging him. "Gooood," Jerlin said while hugging him tighter. When they stopped hugging the bell rang. "Oh class is starting see ya Jerlin" "see ya." They both went to class.

Jerlin pov
It's so nice to see him today. I hate that we have different classes for first and third period... I want to be with him all the time.

----

It was lunch and Mulien was chilling with his friend group. They all sat on this table by the school orchard. It was the perfect spot. "Yeah so that's why I-" Mulien was cut off by Jerlin lifting him up and dragging him off to the side. Jerlin pinned him to a wall in the hallway. He leaned close to him and said "Why aren't you having lunch with me?" Jerlin and Mulien had different friend groups so they didn't really eat lunch with each other to often. "Uhm... We can eat lunch together... If you want.." Mulien said. "Mmm sounds good."Jerlin said while looking down. "Heeyy eyes up here!"