[35]

ETHANS POV

I don't think I've ever seen Johan so hangover.

We came back from my parent's house three days ago, yesterday was Johans birthday. January 4th.

New years was a whole different story, the next day Johan was complaining about his head but today, we can't even get him out of bed and we have a game later today.

"Get up." I throw a pillow on Johan's face trying to get him awake and up.

I hear him groaning from the bed as I pull the covers off his body.

He sits up rubbing his eyes as he tries to adjust to the sunlight from the windows.

"I have a headache" Johan mumbles getting up from his bed.

"Yeah, no shit." I pass him water and a bottle of pills that I keep in the drawer just in case they are ever needed.

He takes the bottle along with the pills from my hand and takes them.

Once he's done he looks back at me and I see the dark circles under his eyes from last night. He takes a seat back on his bed and slowly starts shutting his eyes.

"I wanna do something spontaneous today."

That's the first time I've heard him say something like that, "Really? Like what?" I ask.

I sit down on my bed as I wait for his answer, it could be anything really.

"I don't know, just something that I'll remember."

This is definitely hangover Johan talking.

"Give me ideas and I'll help you out with it."

He looks up at the ceiling for a bit and doesn't answer.

I lay down on my bed going through my phone before I hear a gasp from Johan. He has an idea.

"Get a tattoo with me!"

My eyes widen in shock.

His eyes are filled with happiness and joy.

"I wasn't expecting that one," I admit.

We both sit up and Johan gives me a pout, hoping that it will make me cave and I'll do it with him.

"Come on Ethan please." He continues to pout.

I finally give in and shake my head as a yes. His eyes widen and a smile comes across his face as he hugs me.

"We can get matching ones!"

I just shake my head, I'll let him win this one.

------

I park my car in front of the tattoo parlour that Johan found us both.

He somehow convinced me to get his initials on my writs and mine on his, mine just reminds me of the hospital.

E.R

Gives me the chills honestly.

We both get out of the car and on the whole way here, me and Johan just bonded on the parts that we've missed lately.

Once I started dating Alena, I spent more time with her rather than with Johan. He's been spending more time with Maya as well.