[05]

ALENA'S POV

I hate college.

I miss my free days during the week when I could do things.

Now I'm sitting on my bed writing about some guy that found this school and made it.

Why just why.

At least I'm maybe halfway, if I finish soon I can be done by the weekend and have a relaxing one.

I'm the only one with this stupid work.

Emse has art.

I love watching her draw and paint. It's honestly very satisfying. Just the painting and drawings come to life with each stroke.

Johan said he copied down some website he found and wrote it down. He said he changed up a few words, switching the big words and re-writing them with smaller ones.

'Words that mean the same thing but just less complicated' that's what he told me.

Ethan, well I don't even know what Ethan's doing. Something to do with business just in case his football career doesn't go well. I doubt that.

That leaves me. the person who doesn't know shit.

All I know is that I might as well drop out now.

I mean the founder of the school. could it get any more boring? If the teacher wants to get a sense of our writing, why not let us write about anything.

I guess it makes sense. I mean he wants to know how we adapt to different assignments.

I hate this, but as long as it pays off... I might be fine with it.

I don't know, mixed feelings.

I might hate it more than love it though.

"What are you thinking about?" Emse asks me, taking me out of my thoughts.

"How draining this is," I reply by holding up some research papers I printed earlier today.

"You know you can also do what I did" Johan speaks upbringing his eyes away from the photos Emse has on her walls.

"I know but the next assignment we get I want a good one so I'm putting effort into this." that made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Who cares

We talk for a while more before Emse takes a big gasp.

Me and Johan both look at each other sharing the same confused expression. We walk towards her before we stare down at the paper laying on her desk.

She drew what looked like a blindfolded boy.

And it looked amazing.

"That looks amazing!" I look at her with a big smile on my face as I see her trying to hold back her own.

"I've been working on it for days and I finally got the nose right" she stops holding back her smile before it spreads all around her face.

"That looks incredible." Johan gives her a side hug with a pat on the back.

"I know, pretty awesome" Emse rolls her eyes playfully before she shoos me and Johan away from her.

"You know what I was thinking?" Johan lays on my bed before turning and looking at me.

"What?" I question, waiting for him to continue.

"Well- '' he stops talking and scrunches his eyebrows in confusion.