Chapter 2

Chapter 2

hello all. Here is the second chapter of fallen! Enjoy

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

SUMMER’S P.O.V.

**********************

Beach House; 7: 30

***********************

With an hour to kill, what shall i do? I know! Go search shirtless pictures, of hot guys! DUUUUH.

Nah, I was joking about searching for hot  guys. I probably read. out in  the hammock out back, where the calming ocean surf is.

30 minutes later

Shoot! I am gonna have to walk to the board walk!!! and that will take a good 25 minutes! ugggh. I ran inside and tossed my grey Old Navy flip flops on, and left the house. I put my earbuds in and turned on my tunes and headed off to the boardwalk.

20 minutes later

Well that didn’t take that long! Now just to find Brody.

OUTGOING MESSAGE:

TO: Brody<3

hey where r u @ ?

hopefully he s already he and didn’t forget about me. Unlikely story. But then again, he’s never really talked to me. WAIT. He’s never talked to me. So how on Earth did he get my number?! Because duh he didn’t. Just some stupid prank.

INCOMING MESSAGE:

FROM: Vanessa

heeeeeeey best fraaaand! u @ ur beach house 4 the summer?!

well, at least my best friend cares about me. Unlike other people who like playing sick jokes!

INCOMING MESSAGE:

FROM: Brody<3

sorry babe, i can’t make it.  I have some stuff  I have 2 take care of

c u tom. landy! LOVE YOU <3333

Who’s this Landy chick? of wait. Landy Sullivan. Most popular and hottest girl in the Keys. Or at least that’s what Vanessa said.

OUTGOING MESSAGE:

TO: Brody<3

soooorry to burst your bubble. But I’m not Landy. Awwh that’s too bad that you can’t be with your “babygirl” BYE!

well, now I look all cute, at the beach for no reason! oh, well. Maybe Vessa is in the Keys for the summer!?

OUTGOING MESSAGE:

TO: Vanessa

yeeeeeeep! are u? I’m all alone on the boardwalk, and I look all cute.

pleeease be here!

“Hey, aren't you Summer?”

“Umm yeah. Who are you?”

“I’m Talen”

“Hey! I know  you from some where don’t I?”

“Yeah, I work at the Smoothie Bar.”

“Cooool! I love that  place!”

“Yeah, I know. So how do you get free smoothies?”

“Well, my mom is best friends with the owner.”

“Really? Well, my mom is the owner. I just work there in the summer. You know, to rack up a couple of extra bucks.”

“Really?! That’s cool! say, what are you doing right now?”

“Nothing really, I just got off from work. Why? What are you doing?”

“ I was supposed to meet someone but they canceled.”

“What were you two gonna do?”

“Grab a bite to eat, and watch the sun set.”

“May, I be your new date for the night?”

“Sure!”

“Well, I’m not really your date, but like friends?

“Nah, you're my date for the night!”

“Sweeet!”

“Shall we go get smoothies?”

“We shall.”

We walked hand in hand down to the smoothie bar.

INCOMING MESSAGE:

FROM: Vanessa

Yeah, I happen to be in town. FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER! I be right down on the boardwalk, give me about 20- 30 min. kay?

“what kind of smoothie do you want?”

“Well, you work here, you should know what I order!”

“Strawberries and cream?”

“Yuup” I said popping the ‘P’

OUTGOING MESSAGE:

TO: Vanessa

Yay! you don’t have to come to the boardwalk, I found me a date! u can unpack, and we’ll have a movie marathon(:

“hey you are! One Strawberries and cream smoothie.”

“Yum! Thanks Talen”

“No problem Summer. Where to?”

“Shall we go get some boardwalk fries?”

“We shall!”

Walking hand in hand, down the boardwalk, to the fires stand. I could tell, Talen was the one. So unexpedly.

INCOMING MESSAGE:

FROM: Vanessa

oooooh who are you with? okaay, i be at your place at 9:30 k?

OUTGOING MESSAGE:

TO: Vanessa

I’m with Talen.  c u tonight!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

well there’s chapter 2 for ya. more to come soooon

how about some

Votes

Comments

Fans(:

Thanks my loves xx.

~M<3