Chapter 10

Fallen

Chapter 10

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Summer’s Point Of View

****************************

I woke up the next morning beside my still sleeping boyfriend. I can't believe that he is mine! Finally, I thought that he would never ask. But then again time always tells. I guess I should text or call my parents to check in with them. And see what's going on with my brother.  Or I could just say here on the couch and watch tv all day.

Dammit I've got work so no I can't not sit around all day. I would like to. But  guess I have to make a living. Haha I never thought I would be saying that already. Geez. Time does fly by. Oh well I guess I should go take a shower. Awh but that means I have to leave this cutie.

I moved Talen's arm from my waist hoping that he wouldn't wake up. Thankfully I was up  and in the kitchen until he woke up.

"Babe where'd you go?" His sleepy asked.

"I remembered that I have t get up and go to work."

"What time do you have to be there?"

"Um.. I think around like twelve ish."

"Okay, we'll I can drive you  if you would like."

"Yeah, that'd be great. Cause you know I don't have a car yet."

"Yeah? You know I could always give you my car. I have another one in my garage at home that I have been working on."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am! I don't want you to work your ass off for a car when one you already have one at home and two I give to the needy."

" okay if you say so! Well I'm going to go take a shower and go get ready. Help yourself to some food."'

" okie dokie. Anything in particular that you would like to eat?"

"Waffles would be nice please."

“Okie Dokie babe, anything for you” Talen said as he kissed my forehead and walked into the kitchen.

I walked back to my room to get my uniform, and anything else I needed and made my way to the bathroom.

15 minutes later I walked out of my bathroom to smell waffles, and strawberries! When I walked into the kitchen to see three waffles piled high with sweet strawberries from the garden and maple syrup.

Wait, strawberries from the garden?

“Hey babe, where did you get those strawberries?”

“From the garden.”

“But it’s overgrown and a mess.”

“Yes but, when I brought your nook over I cleaned up the back and found a strawberry bush, so I went out picked some while you were in the shower.”

“Awh! How sweet of you!”

I leaned in and sealed the deal with a sweet passionate kiss.

The moment I took a bite of the waffles, I was in heaven.

“Holy shit these are good!”

“They better be, they are homemade and from grandma’s secret recipe!”

“Ooooooooh. I see.”

I looked over at the clock to see that it said 11:50

“Shit, I have to be at work in 10 minutes!”