Chapter 6

Chapter 6

yous should really spread the word about this book and spam it with reads, comments, votes, and spam me with some more fans. That would be great. Okay Bye lovies! and enjoy(:

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Summer’s P.O.V.

*********************

BoardWalk

*************

With our hands intertwined, Talen and I walked down the boardwalk to the Carnival/Jolly Roger park or whatever you choose to call it.  Talen got us a token card so then we could ride some rides and maybe play a few games. Maybe he could win me one of the big stuff bears, or just a big stuffed animal in general.

“Ready babe?”

“Yeah.”

“What should we ride first?”

“I know that we are riding the Ferris Wheel last. So why don’t we start this date off with a bang and get on the bumper cars?”

“Sounds good to me babe. Just know that you are going to your ass kicked.”

“Haha, right. You probably forget the time when I kicked your ass!”

“No, But over the years I’ve been getting some practice. You and you know what they say-”

“Practice makes perfect. Yeah yeah, whatever. But who says you actually got better?”

“Hey!” Talen playfully slapped my arm.

“Hey, hey!!”

“Oh stop!”

“Me. Never!”

“You’re too much!”

“Thanks babe!”   

Two Hours Later

The park was soon closing and we still haven’t rode the Ferris Wheel. But everything else that Talen and I did was perfect.

“Can we go get on the Ferris Wheel now?”

“Of course we can!”

We walked hand in hand to the end of the pier where the Ferris Wheel was, and hopped in line.  We were only in line a couple of minutes before, we got in our car. Lucky me the car number was number 11. My lucky number!

It was silent between us for the first couple of minutes. I was taking in all of the breathtaking views. It’s been quite and while since I have been on this Ferris wheel and seen the beach and boardwalk at night.

“So it’s been awhile since we have been up here.” Talen said breaking the silence.

“Yeah. What do you mean by we?”

“You don’t remember? We had our first kiss up here. And I believe it was your first kiss.”

“Oh my god. How could I forget!? It was! I guess I was just too caught up in the beach and the boardwalk at night.”

“Haha.”

“I really miss it here.”

“I miss you being here every summer.”

“You know what I asked my mom last night?”

“What?”

“I asked her if I could transfer down here.”