CHAPTER 13

"happy anniversary bff and greg, may your relationship long for a lifetime." dawn emitted and make a beso with me.

"thank you dawn, go on enjoy the party" i said and hugged her tightly.

a happy and a small party that mama meldy prepare for us is going flow with a happy smile for everyone except for me. only a few friends and a familliar business partner's lang ang ininvite ni mama, just for our safety.

actually we planned na we go out nalang together but mama insisted to prepare a party for us that's why.

"are you okay bunso? why are you not happy? this is your party, you should be happy" ate imee sat beside me, she's wearing a red sleeveless with see-through in back. so revealing.

i think she notice my attitude right now, actually even me i can't understand myself anymore.

"wala ate nahihilo lang ako" i emitted she just shooked her head.

"i know you irene from your head to toe. nag away kayo ni greg noh?" she asked and near herself beside me.

"it's sounds like that ate but not intentionally. i'm the one who start it eh, but nakakainis parin" i said irritably while reminiscing every scene detail last night.

-
greg PoV

"why are you looking like that, para kayong di masaya ni irene ha. may problema ba?" bongbong asked while we drinking some champagne.

sometimes i can't understand irene. it's difficult for me to understand what she want.

"nagalit kase siya kagabi eh, and i many times tried to talked to her before we left out on our house but she didn't gave me attention. she always rolling her eyes." i said before bongbong laughed.

"hayyy irene is really different talaga, ano bang pinag awayan niyo?" he asked while sipping his champagne.

"her body habbits, she's craving for donut and pizza last night, and she wake me up in the middle of the night. but when i ask why her body habbits change" i stopped for a while and reminiscing those moment.

"he didn't talk to me na, nainis na siya" i said before bongbong shooked his head that get us laughed.

sa totoo lang irene is really different, pero mahal ko siya ano pa bang magagawa ko? hahaha

"you know what nag ganyan din si Liza before when we found out na she's pregnant" bongbong said that make my mood enlightened.

-
Irene PoV

"why are you here? enjoy the party. drink a lot para naman hindi ka na naglalasing at pinagaalala ako sa bahay. enjoy this. you might regret if you don't" i said sarcastically.

he just smirked that get my attention. i'm looking at his eyes right now.

"why are you looking at me like that greg? oh baka naman may gusto ka talagang sabihin? hindi ka ba mag so-sorry?" i said teasing him by my words. he chuckled.

"this our party but we both cold with each other." he said, that's it? hays

"that's its? wala ka man lang bang sasabihin na kahit ano? sorry ano? wala talaga?" i sarcastically gasp.

"tama na yan, let's pray" ate imee near beside me again while bongbong near beside greg.

we all bow our head and listen to every words that the pare saying to us. more words we hear and more moments has done when we felt strange between me and greg, parang sumisikip.

then i realized ate imee pushing me using her shoulder, and likewise bongbong also do that!!!! why they doing this! mga pasaway talaga.

"ate imee!!!" i warning him and pinch her waist but it's seem she didn't feel anything.

"listen to the priest bunso. masama yang ginagawa mo kinukurot mo ang ate mo" she glide my hair beside in my ears. maria josefa!!

habang tumatagal pasikip ng pasikip. that we almost kiss each other, i'm on his neck now. but while i was on his neck i felt his hand down to my hand and slowly clasped it.

"please forgive me honey, we need to enjoy this party i can't enjoy this party without you" he sincerely said.

"ikaw ang may kasalanan diba, you should forgive him" ate imee said while still listen to the father infront of us.

"tama naman" bongbong said, at nakikisabat pa tong lolong naka tack in na to.

"bong!!!" i rolled my eyes.

"akala ko ba ako yung kapatid niyo" i said irritated. i look on greg eyes, his eyes twinked when he felt that bong bong pushing his shoulder.

"pero mali ka, your waking up your husband in the middle of the night because of pizza." bong bong laughed while ate imee saying that. tsk.

i rolled my eyes again.

"amen" they all said and sign of the cross. and we do the same.

"okay okay, stop this." i said and sat my butt once again.

"maldita ka talaga noh, come on patawarin mo na si greg" bongbong said while laughing.

"stop that bongbong, your teasing our bunso again but thought, you have a point" ate imee said, hayy ewan kapatid ko nga ba tong mga to.

"ohsiya kayo nang bahala diyan, magusap kayo. you need to talk to each-other privately." ate imee said after she tap my shoulder. then hinila niya si bongbong.

we left us together.

"honey i'm sorry? please?" he said sincerely.

"ano pa bang magagawa ko? alam ko namang ako talaga ang may kasalanan diba?" i said and covered my face.

"ganito nalang, tomorrow hindi ako papasok babawi ako sayo i'll make sure na we spend our day together tomorrow." he said and slowly kiss my lips.

"usap lang diba?" ate imee said before they both laughed. bat ba ako may mga kapatid na ganito? they really annoying.

"mabuti naman ayos na kayo" liza said i just smirked hshshs.

"ano pang hinihintay niyo diyan tara na sumayaw sayaw na tayo" ate imee shout before grab everyone she see around the circle in the middle.

"dance with me?" he asked before insisted his palm.

"why not, i'm good at dancing" i said and put my palm together on him.

and we walked together inside of the circle while everyone, dancing sweetly. we all have a partner except to our manang imee, and then bong bong start teasing her. while our mama watching us. just like we're kids before.

and that we spent the rest of the night with a happy dancing and drinking champagne, except me. i don't want to drink for now. my tummy start to crumbling again but i didn't pay attention instead i put my hand in greg nape before i kiss his lips with a full of desire and last, we don't care about the other people see us.

at the right side i see dawn and our friends cheering me. this night is awesome i really enjoy. no media no anything just the all of us.