CHAPTER 19

-
it's been a month being pregnant, there's so many pain. headache, body ache and specially the always hungry. that's why my tummy is always crampling.

i'm 2 and a half months pregnant anyway.

i'm here in paoay church while greg is there on his office.

nagpaalam naman ako sakanya and he said it's okay basta may mga kasama akong psg.

i'm now kneeling infront of this altar, i cherishing every minute.

i always felt relief everytime i always talking to him.

there's no misa right now because it's saturday.

i start to pray. telling my what if, sharing my problem and saying thank you to him. i love doing this.

-
after some moment of relief, i wiped my tears while my eyes still closed.
there's so many what if coming inside my mind.

what if my child start growing up in this cruel world with a lot of tears, i mean we have a lot of basher or there's so much people hating us.

what if my child get into trouble when she/he tried to defend our family.

i'm still afraid god, help me to survive in this situation.

-
"amen" i said before i open my eyes.
and wiped my tears while i still massaging my tummy.

"you look so fine." someone interupted me.

i turn my gaze beside me when i see agatha, i really don't have mood to fight with this woman.

"i need to go" i was about to stood up when she grab my hand that make me sat back again.

"what's your problem agatha!!" i said irritably when i felt her hands tighten in my arms.

"you irene you!!!" she shout.
i see some psg running from me when they alarmed about agatha behaviour.

one of the psg about to grab agatha when agatha grab a knife and pull me, and she pointed the knife in my neck.

"you can tell me your problem agatha! i didn't do anything on you!!!!" i shout, i felt her one hand wrapping in my waist.

"your the problem irene, why did you not  learn to love me." she shout that get me stop. wait wh-at?

"what are you talking about agatha!!" i shout back.

"did you not even remember me?" she unwrapped her hands on me while the all psg pointing a gun on her head.

"put down all your gun!" i shout they didn't do anything. they seems nothing to hear.

"i said put your all gun down!!!" i shout and then they put their gun down.

agatha put her palm on my cheek and turn my gaze on her.

"look at me irene, did you not recognize me? really! ganon mo na ba ako kinalimutan" she shout while her hand pressing my cheek slowly.

anong sinasabi niya.

"i'm your students in music education before irene!! why did you not let me to love you when i confessed to you." she said and then she start to cry.

i remember her na, she's the one who confessed on me when me and greg  got engage. 

she really brave and smart back then, she always teasing me that she love me but i didn't pay attention because i thought that's a joke and she's too minor before.

hindi ko alam na ito ang magiging epekto sakanya.

"why you let your life become miserable because of me! why did you do to your life, you really ruin your life" i said, can't stop reminiscing the moment she confess on me.

but that's 15yrs ago i though.

"and that's because of you maam irene! when i first see you in our school i start falling inlove with you. i start writing a love letter for you but i have no courage to gave it to you" she's stop, i'm still listening.

"i thought that's only a crush, but when the time comes there's so many day has come when i find out that i'm start obsessing on you. i also start to taking a picture of you"

"everytime. everyday i see you. and now i don't know but i deeply falling inlove with you" she said, i didn't know.

"i can't love you agatha, your my student and i am your teacher there's no reason to love you." i wiped her tears. she refuse my hand.

"you ruin my life my irene!!!" she angrily said while looking at my eyes.

i didn't do anything.

in the first place i though she really flirting with greg, bakit niya ginagawa to.

"bakit mo ginagawa to" i asked clueless.

"lahat ginawa ko para malapitan ka, para makita ka, iniinis kita para manlang maramdaman mo na andito ako irene, mahal kita" she said sincerely.

"pero hindi kita mahal agatha, you need to end this nonsense things" i emitted, i was about to stood up when she pointed the knife on her neck.

the all psg start to nervous because of what they see, i want to stop her but i don't know how.

i can't move!!! i don't know what to do. natatakot ako.

"i just choose to die instead of living in this cruel word with your curse, atleast this time i can rest without anything, without second mind without you irene." she said while her tears released.

"please agatha don't do that thing, i'm here. you don't need to worry. i can be your friend agatha" i said and open my arm.

she wiped her tears.

"madilim na ang buhay ko irene tanging sa taas ko lang mahahanap ang kalayaang matagal ko nang hinahanap" she said before she slowly cut her neck.

i can't move when i see her blood splash on my normal polo outfit.

"AGATHAAAAAA!!!" i shout with full of tears when she fell to the floor with a full of blood.

she live in her dark life because of me and now she died because of me also.

this is my fault.