milf

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: imagine/smut
so basically...y/n is eden's girlfriend, eden is billie's 20 year old daughter, and billie is the 35 year old milf <3
yes, billie had eden at 15
g!p y/n, haven't done g!p in a bit

also this is unedited and it's 3am rn so the ending when rushed sorry.

"i told you to buy the blue doritos, not the red ones. my mom doesn't even like the red ones." eden scolds me as we walk up to her moms door.

we're coming to her moms house for dinner, and we might be staying the weekend because of where eden's mom lives.

she lives in a malibu beach house, and it's absolutely beautiful.

eden doesn't even bother knocking, she just walks in, startling the older woman who's making dinner.

"jesus christ, eden. please learn to knock, what if i was naked?" she says.

"well you weren't, so there's no worry. anyways, what's for dinner?"

i set the bag of doritos on the kitchen table, getting a little embarrassed after remembering the events that took place on this table.

last week i came to help billie, eden's mom, with putting together a bed frame. one thing led to another, and i fucked her right on this table.

my mind flashes back to how she was spread open for me, her clothes thrown across the kitchen, underwear soaking wet, just like my face after eating her out.

her beautiful moans that she'd elicit in my ear, either begging me to go deeper, or begging me not to stop.

i shouldn't have even done that, considering that she's my girlfriends mom, and we both agreed that we'd never do that again nor speak of it.

baby, are you okay?" eden asks, making me realize that i've been staring at the table for the last 5 minutes.

"uh, yeah sorry. i zoned out." i brush off.

flashback
"oh fuck!" billie's hips jerk up against me as i plunge into her nice and slow, teasingly slow.

we connect in a kiss, noses brushing against each other every once in a while.

i've got one hand on the table for support, and one hand on her lower back to hold her, starting to kiss down her neck.
end flashback

i cut the flashback short, not needing to get hard in front of everyone and having to explain myself.

"alright, dinners almost done." billie says in a sing song voice.

she's stunning.

i watch her ass jiggle in her leggings as she walks over to the oven, making me exhale silently.

she's been avoiding my eyesight the entire time we've been here. i don't mind though, it just makes things a little less awkward.

i walk up behind eden, wrapping my arms around her waist. she leans into me, tilting her head to kiss me.

i love eden with my entire heart, every fiber in me....there's just something about her mom.